Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 19, 2014 at 06:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harrisburg  (Read 1298 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Jul 01, 2008 at 14:46 »

Plus side here, the housing crunch isn't as bad as elsewhere.  Anecdotally: several houses in the neighborhood have come up for sale and sold pretty quickly (same day as opening, for one), with the exceptions being one house where they let weeds grow up, and another that's been up for about a month now.  Prices have dipped somewhat, but not like other areas.

For fuck's sake, Virgil, I am not biking with you.  I'm close enough to being dead as it is, and your sadistic regimen would finish me off.  Exercise cuts into my drinking time, and I plan to try out for the Olympic drinking team, whenever they add that...

The humidity is no shit, though.  Friend from HS visited us, now lives in Zona, couldn't take the humidity... and that was last month.  When camp starts at Latrobe, the shit will really be kicked in.  That's why if you can just lightly jog up a little hill here, it's like the BV 100 mile bike route of death.  Yeah.  You just try drinking a bottle of Scotch and then walking up a hill in this humidity...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Jul 02, 2008 at 07:53 »

It was between 75 and 80 in Indy and Dayton when we were there a week or two ago, which was really nice.  I know it gets ugly in July and Aug.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: