Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 30, 2014 at 11:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is our Steeler banner working?  (Read 1197 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Jul 09, 2008 at 00:23 »

Or, is it just me?

I had to download Adobe Flash player recently after reinstalling the OS and all of my software so maybe that had something to do with it?

Also, when I try to link a webpage using the HTTP link, IE prompts me that "this website is using a scripted window to ask you for information, click here to temporarily allow scriped windows blah, blah, blah..."

I never had to do that before and I can't find the setting that just allows them.

WTF??

My PCs are starting to get on my nerves...

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2008 at 05:58 »

Not sure about the second problem, but yes the banner is down. My ISP shit the bed and lost all of their web sites on a server that was struck by lightning, apparently they lost their backups too. I am hoping to rectify the situation today.

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 09:40 »

Or, is it just me?

I had to download Adobe Flash player recently after reinstalling the OS and all of my software so maybe that had something to do with it?

Also, when I try to link a webpage using the HTTP link, IE prompts me that "this website is using a scripted window to ask you for information, click here to temporarily allow scriped windows blah, blah, blah..."

I never had to do that before and I can't find the setting that just allows them.

WTF??

What browser...I'm not having any problems with Firefox.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #3 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 09:46 »

Or, is it just me?

WTF??

No it isn't working. My ISP finally has fixed the problem, but I have not fixed MGS's banner problem. I plan to very soon. Likely tonight.

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 09:51 »

Or, is it just me?

WTF??

No it isn't working. My ISP finally has fixed the problem, but I have not fixed MGS's banner problem. I plan to very soon. Likely tonight.
Sorry...I meant about this part.

WTF??

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #5 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 09:52 »

My bad.

aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 11:13 »

Or, is it just me?

WTF??

IE.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 12:15 »

Or, is it just me?

WTF??

IE.
Well...then...the key is in bold.

j/k...Did you recently upgrade to the newest version of IE when you had the old version before. You would know because of the tabbed browsing (it's in the new one, but not in the old one). I know they put a bunch of new security features into the new release...one might be not running scripts without confirmation...You may be able to add www.maximumgrilledste elers.com to an exception list somewhere in the options, but I don't have IE 7 here at work to check it out for you. Maybe one of these other computer guys can help out.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Jul 14, 2008 at 12:21 »

Nuuuuuuurrrrrds!!!

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: