Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 26, 2014 at 03:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oct. 26 - Week 8 - Colts @ Steelers 4:25 p.m.  (Read 706 times)
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Oct 24, 2014 at 11:04 »

Way I see it, next 2 games are home losses, Ben has to wait for win #100, we're moving from 4-3 to 4-5.  Right now this feels like a HUGE Colts win, like 43-14 or something.  Hate the matchups here.

Yeah, sadly, that's how I see it, too.  Unless the defense suddenly goes to the next level, there's no hope.  And the offense has really shown nothing to make me believe they'll suddenly start scoring on a regular basis.  The sample size in the last game was microscopic.

Agree we'll lose to the Colts; maybe some make-up points that make it closer in the end than it was

The game against the Ravens will be close.  Fewer matchup issues than v. the Colts.  Toss-up IMO. 

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Oct 24, 2014 at 15:41 »

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11755110/reggie-wayne-indianapolis-colts-play-vs-pittsburgh-steelers
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Yesterday at 00:33 »

Everything about this game says the Dolts will cruise to a victory. That makes me like the Steelers, who play better as an underdog and tend to play up to the competition ( as well as down). I can see a 27-24 Steeler victory......... Then again I could also see 31-10 Clots.

I'm going to be bold , and say that the Steelers put a game together and pull off the upset.  tt02
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Yesterday at 20:05 »

Hope you are right

Either way, I do like "Clots" and will remember this one

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: