Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 22, 2014 at 08:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagles Offensive Line  (Read 470 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Aug 27, 2008 at 19:28 »

In case anyone was interested in seeing a solid group in action, tune in to the Philly/N'ngland game and check out the Eagles front five.

Tra Thomas
Jon Runyan
Shawn Andrews (seem to remember his name being thrown around several years back during draft talk, but IIRC, his weight was a "concern.")
Jamaal Charles
Don't remember who the LG was, but frankly, with who they're marching out there at the other four spots, it could be a Mahan and he'd look out of this world.

McNabb gets all kinds of time to find a receiver.

BR would throw for 4,000 if he had those guys watching his back.

If the Eagles' defense can have a decent year, that team could make some noise in their tough division.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2008 at 19:34 »

Remember, it would be pretty impossible to have Andrews blocking for Ben.  The reason you remember him is that he was the proposed guard prospect that we might have drafted if Phirrip Livers was unavailable.

Ben was supposed to be a (shudder) Giant.  

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: