Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 28, 2014 at 00:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bawler, Beardy, and Harris  (Read 560 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Sep 03, 2008 at 12:46 »

Ravens | Boller placed on IR
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 09:44:20 -0700

ESPNews reports the Baltimore Ravens have placed QB Kyle Boller (shoulder) on the Injured Reserve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bears | Harris' knee injury more serious than originally thought
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 09:22:10 -0700

Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Chicago Bears medical staff has expressed concern the knee injury suffered by DL Tommie Harris (knee) is more serious than originally thought, according to a source.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patriots | Brady has cracked bone in his foot
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 09:12:03 -0700

WEEI 850AM Sports Radio in Boston reports sources have indicated that New England Patriots QB Tom Brady (foot) has a cracked bone in his foot. Brady is still expected to play Sunday, Sept. 7.

Bowler on IR = sad, sad news for Steelers fans.

I like Harris, but he seems to get dinged a lot.  

As for the Golden Child, if I were a defensive player, man, I'd be whonking that foot with everything I have.  "Accidentally," of course.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2008 at 12:49 »

WEEI 850AM Sports Radio in Boston reports sources have indicated that New England Patriots QB Tom Brady (foot) has a cracked bone in his foot. Brady is still expected to play Sunday, Sept. 7.
Of course he does, why would he healthy after I took him #1? The Vinman curse lives!

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 2008 at 12:54 »

Of course he does, why would he healthy after I took him #1? The Vinman curse lives!
Thanks for that, Vin!

If I had the choice between winning FF and seeing Beardy burned to a sizzling little cinder in a napalm bombing, well...  Hey, there's always next year for FF!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2008 at 12:58 »

Thanks for that, Vin!

If I had the choice between winning FF and seeing Beardy burned to a sizzling little cinder in a napalm bombing, well...  Hey, there's always next year for FF!
No problemo my friend.
« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2008 at 12:58 by vinman3 » Logged

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2008 at 14:16 »

I think I just developed a little mancrush on the vinman!

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: