Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 24, 2014 at 16:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skinks-Gints  (Read 691 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Sep 04, 2008 at 21:13 »

Suddenly our schedule looks a whole lot easier.  The Giants couldn't put their foot on the Skins' throats, and as for Washington, well, pretty much they just plain sucked on both sides of the ball.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2008 at 21:40 »

What a shitfest. That was one of the most boring games I've seen in a while. The Giants did everything they could to keep the Redskins in the game.

Eli should have throw like four picks. And someone needs to let the Redskins know that the forward pass has been invented.

otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2008 at 21:47 »

The most interesting part of the game for me was when they were doing the player intros and they got to ARE.

It looks like he's slowly morphing into Granville Waiters.

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 04, 2008 at 22:09 »

Zorn was completely lost.  You could see the game was going faster than he could follow.  

A shabby Charlie Brown.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Sep 05, 2008 at 12:00 »

Eli should have throw like four picks. And someone needs to let the Redskins know that the forward pass has been invented.
Pretty much sums up my feelings on that game.

Does Zorn do the playcalling for them now?  He makes Arians look like a fuckin' genius.  How many times did he call a run play with < 5 minutes remaining and down by two scores?

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 05, 2008 at 12:05 »

BTW...I'm El Oh El'ing at all the love the Giants are getting around here.  The Champs are back; looked impressive; out to prove last year was no fluke; hungry; sharp; etc., etc.

Outside of that first drive, Washington did all they could to make things as easy as possible for NY and yet they were one punter moving pick tackle away from being down 2 points late.

Still say the Giants will finish around .500 and Washington will be fortunate to win 5.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Sep 05, 2008 at 13:21 »

The Skins run D was getting moved out of the way like ants by a broom.  I know Madden was drooling on about what a hardon he had for Chris Snee and the OL, but I think the defense just looked bad, too.  Jacobs is a beast, but he better not pick up those kinda chunks here.  Or I will literally go down onto the field and Kashi shit him to DEATH.

I want our defense to make Eli cry.

I want him to look like the soggy toe I know and love.

Great, you beat the Pastries and all, but back to business.  You ain't shit next to Ben, son.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: