Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 21, 2014 at 22:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 02 - Sept. 14 @ Cleveland  (Read 5659 times)
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Sep 11, 2008 at 09:12 »

The only thing that Jamal enjoys more than prison sex, is dropping the ball on Sunday.

I say he's good for two turnovers Sunday night.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Sep 11, 2008 at 09:32 »

If the first play from scrimmage is a run, we win ~35-14.  If the first play from scrimmage is play action, we win ~51-3.

Get them down early by attacking that pathetic D, especially since their secondary is all busted up.

Force them to attack through the air, become desperate, abandon the short passing play and the run.

Score differential I'd like to see would be +21 after 1Q and +35 at the half.  And I am not shitting you.  Then come out running, like we did against the Texans, but hold the fucking phone, here we go deep again with the pass.  You tellin' me if we drop 35 on those bitches we can't kick in another 16?  Shit.

We need a Foote type game where the Browns are trying to save face late and someone stomps that shit right the fuck out to preserve the smear.  Be nice to shut them out, but I'll settle for keeping them to 3.

I don't want to hear any more goddamned shit about the Browns being the team to watch in this division, unless people are talking about them swirling down the toilet before we've even hit week 3.  I want these bitches demoralized and afraid to see us on the field.

I want to see blood spewing from Derek Anderson's face.  I want to see Beardy Quinn, with terror in his eyes.  I want to see Parker and Mendenhall run the fuck over that fat tub of shit Rogers.  I want to see Woodley hit another trifecta.  I want to see Silverback mistake Jamal Lewis for a drunken fan and bodyslam his shit to the ground.  I want to see TDs by Ward, Holmes, Parker, Miller, Mendenhall, and Holmes, and what the hell, let Ben run one in and tack on a safety.

I want to see those dickweeds in dog masks leaving the stands by the fourth quarter.  I want to see Steelers fans taunting the Soldier, and Romeo Crennel crying.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Ytownsteelfan

« Reply #12 on: Sep 11, 2008 at 15:58 »

The Steelers need to double Rogers, stop Wimbley, and the offense can go wild.  Outside of those 2,  the Browns' defense has no one.  I am calling for another 120+, 2 tds by Parker.  100+ by Mendenhall, 23/25 250 2 TD 0 int by Big Ben.  And I will predict 35-10 Steelers.  Sounds about right.
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Sep 11, 2008 at 22:35 »

I would LOVE to see no-huddle for the entire first quarter.  tire that retreaded fat fucker Rogers out before it even starts.

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
The Emperor
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #14 on: Sep 13, 2008 at 16:52 »

Steelers 27 Browns 14  Parker 110 and 1TD Miller and Holmes 1td each.

Life is to short to root for a losing team!
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Sep 14, 2008 at 01:36 »

And leave it up to a Cleveland Brown to fire up our o-line with threats of cheap shots to Roethlisberger....

"This game, we've just got to not worry about fines or late hits or whatever the referee is going to do," said Davis, who's 1-12 against the Steelers. "We've just got to go out and get him down because you know they take care of the quarterbacks in this league. But we've just got to put that behind us. If we get fined, we get fined. We've just got to make sure we get the job done."
- Andra Davis

Davis can officially join the ranks of idiotic remarks made by Braylon Edwards and Winslow Jr. in the past.  Also, where did this guy go to school.......did he go to school?  His grammar is excellent.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: Sep 14, 2008 at 07:29 »

I hope the line gets fired up, but it seems to lack an Enforcer.  Maybe Colon or Kemo?  I would love to see Kemo take Davis the fuck out.  

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: Sep 14, 2008 at 15:50 »

His comments are more along the lines of what Gerrard Warren said a few years ago about wanting to injure Ben.

Cleveland sucks in so many ways

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #18 on: Sep 14, 2008 at 17:12 »

His comments are more along the lines of what Gerrard Warren said a few years ago about wanting to injure Ben.

Cleveland sucks in so many ways
Is it required to be a loud-mouth thug to play on that team? These assholes haven't beat us in 5 years and all they do is shoot off statements like this. Win one before you talk please.

I'm right in the middle of Ohio State/Cleveland fan territory. It's going to be a nice quiet Monday at work tommorrow if we take care of business tonight.

Here's to a 24-3 halftime lead. And a whole lotta Leftwich and Delicious in the 2nd half.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #19 on: Sep 14, 2008 at 18:17 »

So I'm hosting another shit weather game. Had the guys over last year for the Ravens MNF soaker and Soggy Turf night with the 'Phins.

No horse shit sloppy ass turnovers. Except for that Browns RB who is famous for putting it on the turf.

I must go drink now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: