Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 23, 2014 at 10:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 03 - Sept. 21 @ Philadelphia  (Read 4979 times)
DCSteelers
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Sep 20, 2008 at 14:31 »

First loss of the year Eagles 27 Steelers 24.  Ben 1td to Miller and Paker 97 yds and 1td Medenhall gets his first td.
I should have just looked on ESPN :)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Sep 21, 2008 at 08:01 »

I know we're 2-0 and the Browns and Bungles are 0-2, but if the Ravens win and we lose, we're actually behind them in the division.  We can't have that.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Sep 21, 2008 at 16:11 »

Ughh..The OL is fucking sieve. What game is BA watching? The Eagles D is blitzing the fuck out of the O, and he is still calling plays that take time to develope. The D is sucking it up pretty good too. This could be ugly(as if it isn't already) if the Steelers don't watch the fuck out.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #13 on: Sep 21, 2008 at 16:11 »

This is getting ugly fast.  McNabb is 15/15 145 TD and threatening another one.

Sheesh.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Sep 21, 2008 at 16:14 »

Where the fuck are the quick 3 step drops? You know, the kind that we should have KNOWN we would need against a blitz happy Iggles team.

Bruce Arians should be flayed if he thought Ben would get away with sitting back there all day.  

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Sep 21, 2008 at 16:30 »

This is a disgrace. 5 sacks in 6 dropbacks and now an INT. Plus a fumble. I'm sorry, BA is fucking idiot. Always has been, and always will be. He is definately no OC. No screens? How bout a draw? No? Nothing? Just more 7 step dropbacks and 15 yard patterns with 7 or 8 guys blitzing. And Ben does need to learn to throw it away.

At least that was a great move by Timmons and a nice pick. Come on Steelers! Get it together and get some points off this.... come on BA, get yer head out of your rectum, and call some freakin plays.
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: Sep 21, 2008 at 16:36 »

The OL is completely falling to pieces. The Franchise is taking a beating out there. No rollouts? Simmons should be benched ASAP. Surely Starks can play better.  
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: Sep 21, 2008 at 16:43 »

Well, Jeff Reed is the MVP so far.

Wow. 6 sacks, 1 fumble, and an INT. In ONE half. Fugly...killed in TOP. No touches for #39.

Its amazing that its only 10-6. Hopefully they can regroup in the locker room. The D is going to have to take the ball away probably a couple more times. They have got to find some way, any way, to protect Ben.

give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: Sep 21, 2008 at 16:46 »

Holy fucking shit.  My parents, wife, brother, wife and I could probably protect Ben better than these assholes.  Ben barely has any time to even just throw the ball away, there are guys in his face as soon as he has the snap in his heads.  What the motherfuck!?!

Nice FG by Reed, and the defense looked pretty good despite all the McNabb completions.

If this offense doesn't look any different coming out after the half there is absolutely no hope for Arians as OC.  Let's try and get Ben out of this game on his feet and not in a fucking wheelchair, shall we?

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #19 on: Sep 21, 2008 at 17:04 »

That's an amazing play by Polamalu.  Holy shit.

If we can't get this done against a Westbrook and McNabb-less Iggles, well that's just sad.

LET'S FUCKING GO!

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: