Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 24, 2014 at 06:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 07 - Oct. 19 @ Cincinnati  (Read 9496 times)
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #80 on: Oct 21, 2008 at 11:38 »

Needs repeating: 3 plays of 10 or more yards.

And wasn't one of those the 'catch' where the ball was sliding down when the WR going out of bounds.

give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #81 on: Oct 21, 2008 at 18:23 »

And wasn't one of those the 'catch' where the ball was sliding down when the WR going out of bounds.

Yeah I don't see how there wasn't "conclusive" evidence that the ball was never controlled.  Fuckin' Hochuli!

That is a really impressive stat, though.  I wonder if all those 3 plays came on the Bengals one TD drive?

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #82 on: Oct 22, 2008 at 11:15 »

Yeah I don't see how there wasn't "conclusive" evidence that the ball was never controlled.  Fuckin' Hochuli!

That is a really impressive stat, though.  I wonder if all those 3 plays came on the Bengals one TD drive?

I watched the abbreviated replay of the game (10 minutes of highlights on demand) and two of the three came on the td drive. There was the catch that really wasn't a catch and an 8 yard curl by Whos-your-mama that he turned upfield and fought for 11 yards while being knocked silly.

Pages: 1 ... 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: