Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 19, 2014 at 02:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 12 - Nov. 20 vs. Cincinnati  (Read 5724 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Sep 08, 2008 at 15:15 »

:kick:  

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
DCSteelers
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2008 at 20:30 »

The team needs to do whatever it can to get out of this one with a win, and go in to the 10 day off stretch at 8-3. 

Going 3-2 the rest of the way (which might be a tall task) would put em' 11-5 and should realistically secure a bye.
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2008 at 21:12 »

The high school football playoff games are next weekend.  so for a change of pace from years past, those future roidheads will be playin in the mud bowl for instead.  Tongue

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:14 »

Prediction:  12-11, Steelers

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:35 »

Whazzat?  6 safeties? 

Seriously though, after this week's referee gaffe, the zebras will go way out of their way to accomodate Pittsburgh.  You can bet the house on Pittsburgh covering the, what is it?  10?  11?

Besides, Cincy only plays the NFCE tough.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:50 »

Whazzat?  6 safeties? 

Seriously though, after this week's referee gaffe, the zebras will go way out of their way to accomodate Pittsburgh.  You can bet the house on Pittsburgh covering the, what is it?  10?  11?

Besides, Cincy only plays the NFCE tough.

DONUT BAY SO SHORE ABOUT THAT, AJLEWD>>>  THE BANGLES HALF ALWAYS PLAY US HART, CRASON PLAMER WILL CRAVE US UP WITHOUT DSHAY TOWSIN AND BRAIN MCFARTINN, DO YOU SEROOSLOUSLY BELIEF THAT GAY GUY CAN COVER TJ WHOSHAZAMBA OR CHAT OHO SINKO?!?!  ID ONT THINK SO...

THE ONLY CHANS WE HALF IS FOR THAT FOOL TOMLIN TO LET BUCE ARAIN DO HIS THING.  ARAIS KNOW HOW TO GET 30 OR 40 POINT ON THE BORED, AND IF WE GET INNA SHOOTIT WITH THE BUGHOLES, TOMLIN CANT KEEP ARAIN ON THE SHOT LEASH WITH THEM ODITIOC PLAY CALLS...

I SMELT AN UPSET HERE, BUGGLES 343, STILLERSES 24...  I HOPE I WRONG, I CAN ONLY PUT MY FAITHS IN BROCE ARIASS.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:52 »

Once it started to look like the Bungles/Eagles might end in a tie, people in the bar were paying some attention to the last few minutes of OT. Guy beside me says the Bengals are lining up for a game winning FG. I say, I'm surprised they don't just take a knee and make sure they keep their unbeaten streak alive.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #7 on: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:53 »

I was thinking two defensive TDs with no eps.  After getting shutout for the first 50 min of the game and trailing by 11-0, Harrison goes beserker, strips the ball from Fitzpatrick and runs into the endzone with F's arm still attached.  Tomlin goes for two to make it a 3 pt game but they fail on a run to the left by Moore.

On the ensuing possession Jordan Palmer slips in the puddle of piss he just made while looking to his left and right at the steam and saliva flying from the helmets of Harrison and Woodly.  The ball comes loose, Hampton steps on Palmers chest, collapsing a lung, grabs the ball and belly flops into the endzone, literally deflating the football.

Tomlin again goes for two to make it a 3 pt game but they fail on a run to the left by Moore.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Nov 17, 2008 at 11:04 »

I really like that goal-line play, run to the left with Moore.  It's a thing of beauty. Seriously, how does Arians come up with this stuff?  I hope he's OC for life.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Nov 17, 2008 at 12:26 »

We've all had our little bitch about the schedule, but, the difficulty angle aside... how in fuck can the NFL make us play late on Sunday before the Thursday game?  I know you play in prime time when you're as marketable as the B+G, but c'mon, throw us at least a scrap here, league. 

I guess I should be thankful they didn't make us play tonight in San Diego.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: