Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 20, 2014 at 15:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 12 - Nov. 20 vs. Cincinnati  (Read 4957 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #30 on: Nov 20, 2008 at 12:18 »

ALso, the Bungles are starting rookies at LT and LG. Silverback may break the single season sack record tonight.

The guy starting for Levi is Anthony Collins, a rookie frommmm...Kansas, I think.  He was their R4 pick and a guy that several here (myself included) advocated Pittsburgh taking somewhere in the mid rounds to bolster their O-line. 

I'll be interested to see how he handles the likes of #92 lining up across from him.

27-9 final score with Ben going something like 14-19 for 169 and Messrs, Parker, Moore and Russell combining for 35 rushing attempts, 172 yards and 3 TDs.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #31 on: Nov 20, 2008 at 12:23 »

He must suffer from Johnsonitis.  Just throw him the damn ball.  That's all he needs.  And a bottle of Grey Goose.  But nothing else!  Just the damn ball, the bottle of Grey Goose and a new contract.  But that's it!  Only the damn ball, the bottle of Grey Goose, a new contract and respek.  Don't be diss'n #85.  Just the damn ball, the bottle of Grey Goose and a new contract and respek, man. 

Well, that and a flat-brimmed Yankees cap.  Just give him the damn Yankees cap, damn it!  The ball, a bottle of Grey Goose, a new contract, and respek.  Oh, and if you're going past the grocery store, he likes the spray cheese and lo-sodium triscuits.  And conditioner, he likes the Alberto VO5.  

To recap, all Ocho Cinco needs is:
-the damn ball
-1 bottle of Grey Goose
-a new contract
-respek
-1 flat-brimmed Yankees cap
-spray cheese
-lo-sodium triscuits
-Alberto VO5 conditioner

A shabby Charlie Brown.
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #32 on: Nov 20, 2008 at 12:33 »

I like the Steelers 71-0.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #33 on: Nov 20, 2008 at 13:30 »

He must suffer from Johnsonitis.  Just throw him the damn ball.  That's all he needs.  And a bottle of Grey Goose.  But nothing else!  Just the damn ball, the bottle of Grey Goose and a new contract.  But that's it!  Only the damn ball, the bottle of Grey Goose, a new contract and respek.  Don't be diss'n #85.  Just the damn ball, the bottle of Grey Goose and a new contract and respek, man. 

Well, that and a flat-brimmed Yankees cap.  Just give him the damn Yankees cap, damn it!  The ball, a bottle of Grey Goose, a new contract, and respek.  Oh, and if you're going past the grocery store, he likes the spray cheese and lo-sodium triscuits.  And conditioner, he likes the Alberto VO5.  

To recap, all Ocho Cinco needs is:
-the damn ball
-1 bottle of Grey Goose
-a new contract
-respek
-spray cheese
-lo-sodium triscuits
-Alberto VO5 conditioner

A niiiiiiiiiiiice, soff terry cloff thong.

So the bish can polish Ocho's gold toof when she do the grind.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #34 on: Nov 20, 2008 at 16:30 »

While you're at the store get some laxatives and hemorrhoid cream.  But not the cheap kind 'cause he likes the good stuff.

all Ocho Cinco needs is:
-the damn ball
-1 bottle of Grey Goose
-a new contract
-respek
-spray cheese
-lo-sodium triscuits
-Alberto VO5 conditioner
- A niiiiiiiiiiiice, soff terry cloff thong.
- hemorrhoid cream (not cheap kind)
- laxatives

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #35 on: Nov 20, 2008 at 17:00 »

spray cheese+laxative= Outchyo Stinkhole

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #36 on: Nov 20, 2008 at 17:51 »

Bengals played a bunch of teams (all the NFCE, basically) very close; stuck around for 3Q against us; division rivalry game; our offensive woes, inability to put the boot on the throat, etc.; all caution that we temper expectations of a blowout. 

OK, fine.  I still say we win this one going away.  31-6.

William Gay, first NFL INT.

Harrison, 2 sacks.  Woodley, 3 sacks.  (C'mon, remember the poor Woodman?)  Troy gets a pick.  Bryant gets his first Steeler pick.  A defensive field day. 

We run the crap all over them.  Ben throws for a nice amount and change, 15-24 for 231 and 2 TDs, 1 stupid pick.  The whole 4Q is us running out the clock.  Gary Russell gets 76 yards in the 4Q alone.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #37 on: Nov 20, 2008 at 17:53 »

spray cheese+laxative= Outchyo Stinkhole

Gold toof polishing bish gets a chocolate hummer goatee?

dcity21

« Reply #38 on: Nov 20, 2008 at 19:51 »

soooo living close to erie i apparently get the erie CW and not the Pittsburgh...

well, to be honest i'm not all that internet savy (but i'm better on the net than Ernster is at kicking the fucking football).. so, does anyone have any suggestions as to how i can try to get a feed to watch the game online anywhere? i know the NFL is good about keeping'em off but was hoping i may have some luck..

"i don't know Nutting about baseball.. but i know about Nutting over making some cash.." Ownership ROCKS!!!
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #39 on: Nov 20, 2008 at 21:01 »

Channelsurfing.net maybe

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: