Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 18, 2014 at 03:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 [13] 14 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 14 - Dec. 7 vs. Dallas  (Read 10447 times)
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #120 on: Dec 07, 2008 at 18:35 »

Ugly game. But 10-3 will look all the same in the standings tommorrow.

Hail to the Redskins tonight and what not.
bamf16
Old School Member

« Reply #121 on: Dec 07, 2008 at 18:35 »

5 turnovers, and ANOTHER opposing offense that can't get 300 yards against us.

No one wants to hear about the labor pains, they just want to see the baby.
--Lou Brock
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #122 on: Dec 07, 2008 at 18:37 »

What a finish to the game.  Ugly but I expect the Ravens to win tonight, so staying ahead a game ahead is huge.

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
ben2hines4six

Proud member of STEELER NATION!!!!!!

« Reply #123 on: Dec 07, 2008 at 18:38 »

I love when the boys proved me wrong....I called the loss when we did not convert on fourth and goal...I will HAPPILY eat lots of crow tonight!

But the Offence really needs to get their shit together...I am happy with the win, but got to improve down the stretch.
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #124 on: Dec 07, 2008 at 18:46 »

Well that was fucking awesome. The offense came up with the TD when they absolutely had too. Good job Nate and Heat.

I don't know what else to say about the D. They absolutely won this game. Kept them under 300 yards, 5 TO's, still no 100 yard rusher, and just the game winning fucking TD. Awesome.

Victory complete with Owens meltdown. Sweet.

Now if we can just get a win from the Redskins. Otherwise next weekend at Balty is for the division. I believe if the the Steelers win, they will clinch the division as they will have a 2 game lead with the tiebreaker, and only 2 games remaining.

Oh yeah, BA still sucks in a big ass way. All the O has to do is just play OK, but its a struggle week in and week out. Effing JV coach.
DCSteelers
Old School Member

« Reply #125 on: Dec 07, 2008 at 18:47 »

My hands are still shaking....

My god, talk about the D winning the game.

QUESTION: why did we wait for 4 minutes left in the game to go into the hurry up?
DCSteelers
Old School Member

« Reply #126 on: Dec 07, 2008 at 18:48 »

Well that was fucking awesome. The offense came up with the TD when they absolutely had too. Good job Nate and Heat.

I don't know what else to say about the D. They absolutely won this game. Kept them under 300 yards, 5 TO's, still no 100 yard rusher, and just the game winning fucking TD. Awesome.

Victory complete with Owens meltdown. Sweet.

Now if we can just get a win from the Redskins. Otherwise next weekend at Balty is for the division. I believe if the the Steelers win, they will clinch the division as they will have a 2 game lead with the tiebreaker, and only 2 games remaining.

Oh yeah, BA still sucks in a big ass way. All the O has to do is just play OK, but its a struggle week in and week out. Effing JV coach.

Correct on clinching..

BIG game.  They'd clinch the second seed with a win next week.
DCSteelers
Old School Member

« Reply #127 on: Dec 07, 2008 at 18:50 »

With a win next week, I'd be in favor of pulling starters and getting real vanilla in Tennessee and against teh stains.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #128 on: Dec 07, 2008 at 19:26 »

I love when the boys proved me wrong....I called the loss when we did not convert on fourth and goal...I will HAPPILY eat lots of crow tonight!

But the Offence really needs to get their shit together...I am happy with the win, but got to improve down the stretch.

Should have absolutely kicked the FG there, but snatching victory out of the jaws of defeat is friggin' AWESOME!!! Even the missus was excited...I'll convert her yet  smiley_towel

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
ben2hines4six

Proud member of STEELER NATION!!!!!!

« Reply #129 on: Dec 07, 2008 at 20:28 »

Does not look like we will be getting much help from the skins today, nor was i expecting any....but maybe one of you guys can help me out....how would things shake down if we lost to balty and tenn, and beat cleveland to get to 11-5....and the ravens beat the steelers and jags and lost to the cowboys....do the steelers own the tiebreaker if  both teams finished 11-5 in that scenario?

It would be great to make this all moot and just beat the ratbirds next week, though!
Pages: 1 ... 12 [13] 14 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: