Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 02, 2014 at 03:13 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Marvin get fired?  (Read 1152 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Sep 09, 2008 at 10:07 »

As I stated in my last post, while Lewis hasn't helped the situation in Cincinnati, Brown has made the situation(s) worse and obviously doesn't give a damn when it comes to drafting/signing thugs and trouble makers.

Lewis is a first-time head coach.  It has been proven time and time again that coaches cannot buy the groceries and cook the dinner--they need a solid FO to guide them when selecting players.  Now, Marvin was obviously too permissive after he got these clowns; but, when he tried to tighten things up, he got no support.

Refusing to trade OchoStinko

Resigning Chris Henry

I mean, how can the guy coach when he's singin' soprano cuz the team president cut off whatever was left of his testes?  I think he can be a good to great coordinator again, but I don't think he's HC material.  And if he has any sense at all, he'll get out of cincy asap, if they don't fire him first.

If I recall it was either Coslet or Shula that was given his pink slip during the season back in the late 90's.

Weren't Shula, Coslet and Dick LeBeau let go during the season?  And didn't Coslett end up replacing LeBeau?  Who knows with the mess that team is.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
DCSteelers
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Sep 09, 2008 at 11:03 »

I've never seen a defense quit on plays like I did during this past game.  You mean no one could chase down Flacco?  I mean they took some plays off.

I'm not sure Marvin wants to be there anymore- who knows what else is going on behind the scenes.

I initially thought the Bengals would be about 5-11; that might be generous.

I predict Marvin is gone after the season, if not mid way through when the bungs start off 1-7.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: