Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 29, 2014 at 17:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hochuli  (Read 466 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Sep 18, 2008 at 20:26 »

Normally I love watching someone twist in the wind, but hasn't this gone far enough?  I mean, anyone who's ever played even backyard football knows that calls get blown for one reason or another.  How is this any different from Troy's blown interception call versus the Colts (except, of course, that we won, because good teams overcome mistakes) or the even more egregious coin toss (a game that we lost because mediocre teams don't)?  Key-rist, I don't recall a furor as big as this for any of those officials.  Let the man get about his job, before he ends up wrapped around a telephone pole somewhere with a fifth of jack and a bottle of vicodin.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 18, 2008 at 20:33 »

not too mention, against the colts we were in the 2nd round of the playoffs.  not the 2nd week of the regular season.  what a joke.  

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 19, 2008 at 00:28 »

before he ends up wrapped around a telephone pole somewhere with a fifth of jack and a bottle of vicodin.

ya think he will end on the pole over this???  he made it this far after all the midnight rapes from his step father without ending on a pole.  but get a call wrong and the flood gates open up?????  P to the fucking shaw!

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: