Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 02, 2014 at 19:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody know a good mechanic?  (Read 580 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Sep 20, 2008 at 08:56 »

It's the end of the world as we know it!

I'm not one of these "anti-evolution" right-wing nutcases or anything.  But it seems to me that there are much more productive ways to spend a few billion dollars.  I'm not sure what good it's going to do to "prove" the big bang--a theory that many scientists believe to be flawed.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2008 at 11:22 »

It seems that throughout history the common men have laughed (and sometimes killed) the brilliant men of the world. You have these guys, who are brilliant in their scientific fields, accomplishing and discovering new things every day, and people make them out to be fools. I think people fear what they don't understand.

Continuing with that sentiment, but completely changing the subject, I think that is the reason why we elect the officials that we do. The best and brightest never run anything in this country. The past 8 years have been a perfect example of that.

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2008 at 11:35 »

Continuing with that sentiment, but completely changing the subject, I think that is the reason why we elect the officials that we do. The best and brightest never run anything in this country. The past 8 years have been a perfect example of that.
You don't think Cheney's smart?  Maybe not the "best," but pretty bright in a Nixon-meets-Gollum-meets-Satan kinda way.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 24, 2008 at 11:41 »

Oh yes! How could I have forgotten Dick? The man who insists the Office of the Vice Presidency is not part of the Executive Branch...Bright dude.

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: