Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 22, 2014 at 12:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finny's week 4 pix  (Read 318 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Sep 26, 2008 at 13:37 »

After last week's "handicrapping," it would seem foolish of me to post my weekly picks again.  But you know, every time a boxer gets knocked down, he's gotta get back up again.  The cyclist who wipes out, he's gotta get back in the race.  And the guy who sharts his pants at the movies and doesn't want to get up and have a turd roll out of his pantleg, well, that guycan either rub his shitty ass in every person's face in the row, or sit with a shartlet until the flick is over and then go flush his drawers and the offending fecal surprise down the theater toilet.  Of course, while he's washing his hands, the drawers could clog the toilet and cause it to overflow, creating the dilemma of whether to notify someone or just get the hell out.  Now, not that this shart scenario has actually happened to me, but I just imagine it would be worse than my week 3 picks.  Unless you factor in having to watch The Women for what seems like forever with said shart-shorts, straining to detect a whiff of poo emanating from the nasty area.  

DENVER BRONCOS (-9

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2008 at 14:03 »

Ruh roh Raggy...

Your Locks look like mine...in no particular order...Pack, Broncs, Bolts, TITans, Bills...not sure where the money's gonna go yet and I haven't looked at the O/Us.

'Ho boy.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: