Avatar Picture and other Profile Stuff

(1/2) > >>

jonzr:
Click "Profile" on the top menu.  Then you should see "Forum Profile Information" on the left side of the screen.  Click that sucker.  Then you should see stuff in the middle, choose the option to upload your own avatar or enter a url where it's located.  Look around the various profile options, pick and choose what you'd like - hide your email address, enter your birth date so we can congratulate you at the appropriate time, etc.

Also click "Home" on the top menu and let me know if you're seeing a bunch of stuff on the left (shoutbox, google add, user box, etc) and right (steeler schedule, google ad, recent posts, etc) and more stuff in the middle (articles, rss feeds for post gazette, trib, yahoo, etc).

vinman3:
Can you make the max size of an avatar 100x100 pixels? Not too intrusive, but large enough to get a good pic.

jonzr:
Quote from: vinman3 on Oct 02, 2008 at 06:49

Can you make the max size of an avatar 100x100 pixels? Not too intrusive, but large enough to get a good pic.

Looks like I never got back to you.  The one I'm using has always been 96x96.  Unless I'm missing a setting somewhere you should be able to use a larger one.

vinman3:
Weird then, your Kenny pic is larger than my V.J. pic (which is 100x100). No biggie, was just curious.

jonzr:
The properties on your pic are showing 65x65.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page