Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Mar 01, 2015 at 21:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Colts @ Texans  (Read 398 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« on: Oct 05, 2008 at 13:32 »

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20081005034

Oilers Titans Texans are leading 17-10 at the half.  Not bad at all.  Rosenfels is having a great game so far @ 11/14 144 1TD.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Oct 05, 2008 at 15:46 »

That was a sickening ending to a game.  Damn.  Texans were up 27-10 with about 5 minutes to go.  They'd been kicking Indy's arse all day after coming back from 10-0 down in the 1st quarter.

Rosenfels fumbled twice in the last five minutes.  One was returned for a TD to make it 27-17.  The other was recovered in the red zone and Wayne makes an amazing catch for a TD to make it 27-24.  Didn't see what happened after that but Indy ended up winning it.  Bastiches.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2008 at 08:49 »

Yeah, I got really lucky yesterday. 

The early games I liked were the Colts (-3.5) and the Titans (-2).  Both games were not looking good at all.  I kinda gave up on them and chalked 'em up to losses.  Went outside to do a couple of things and came back in right around 4:00.  I check the scores and I see Tennessee up by 3 and the Colts up by 4 (!!!!).

WooHOO!  Fuckin' A!

I wasn't going to (should've just gone with my gut), but I pushed my luck with the Bills (+1).  Thankfully, I redeemed myself with a big run on our Black and Gold (+5).

Overall, not doing well in the Pick 'Em league, but for the handful of games that I'm rolling with each week, I'm doin' just fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: