Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 01, 2014 at 15:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skins (themes): Choose your look for the site  (Read 700 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« on: Oct 09, 2008 at 08:38 »

Currently there are eight skins for the site and hopefully one for everyone.  To change your skin simply choose one from the skin picker on the home page.  If you click the "Permanent" box then the next time you login the selected skin will be loaded.  Otherwise, you'll revert back to the site default.

Black14K  This is a dark skin with dark yellow lettering that fit well with the Steelers theme right out of the box.  The only problem I've seen is that articles are illegible.  Need to determine if this is a fault of the theme or if the site has an incorrect setting for the articles.

Delta  This skin is very light and slick looking.  Some colors are selectable via a toolbar on the top of the theme.  It is not a Steelerish theme by any means.

reBorn  Another slick and non Steelerish skin with very cool design.

Helios  A dark theme featuring a color picker across the top bar and some interesting graphics indicating new posts.

SMF Steelers Default  Site default skin.

Steelers Dark  Very close to the old site, as close as it gets.

TechHead  Blue theme with interesting graphic elements.  Nothing fancy but easy on the eyes.

Tolkien  Why is this here?  It is as non Steelerish as it gets but man, it's just cool.

So, play around with the various skins, find one you like and make it your default.  Meanwhile, I'll keep my eyes open for any suitable or just plain slick themes that become available.
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2008 at 21:31 by jonzr » Logged

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: