Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 21, 2014 at 17:32 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Pittsburgh Trip  (Read 410 times)
kchopsteel

« on: Oct 27, 2008 at 19:10 »

So I recently got home from my journey to the Burgh. I was staying at the Hilton and it turns out that is where the team stays on game nights. I lucked out and got a few autographs and photos. Pretty cool I have to say. Ike was the first autograph I got and then Chris Hoke came in and signed mainly for the kids. The best one was Jeff Reed. He came in the hotel and blew us all off but then about 5 minutes later he actually came back out to sign some stuff for people. Well he comes up to me and starts to sign my paper and I tell him that his internet pics "Are the best". His reaction was priceless as he starts to chuckle and moves on to the next customer. My last autograph was from Dookie who was leaving the hotel early Sunday. What a great time and if anyone goes in the future you have to try and stay at the Hilton. Some dude even got Hines to sign his arm, what an idiot he was, but the worst part is I just missed Hines. I will put some pics up as soon as I upload them on the CPU. Even though it was a losing effort it was a great time and once again I can't wait to return.

I am the Padiddle champion
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 2008 at 22:33 »

Let me know if you have any trouble using the gallery.  It should be pretty straight forward to add the pics.  Sounds like a cool trip, man.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2008 at 11:47 »

Sounds cool.

Sorry I didn't get to hook up with you guys, we were a little late getting into town and went right to Heinz Field.  Afterwards I couldn't find your number, and we went bar-hopping.  Spent some time on the Strip yesterday morning, and came home early.  Amazing I wasn't hung over for as much Scotch as I drank. 

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: