Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 16, 2014 at 08:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Predict the Election: Electoral Vote  (Read 2439 times)
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Nov 04, 2008 at 22:47 »

Hell, it's looking like Finny may win his own contest.
I'm calling fraud.
Who counted the chads???
 tickedoff
 Wink

I'm still the one with the boobs.
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Nov 04, 2008 at 23:54 »

He has been on 338, my number for a while now. Don't expect it to last though. I bet he pulls NC.

KTBFFH
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #22 on: Nov 05, 2008 at 09:05 »

If IN and NC hold that'll put the total to 364.  And MO, out of more that 2.8 million votes is less than 6K in favor of McCain.

Damn finny, you had to nail every state you picked.  Bastard never intended to mail that shirt out!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Nov 05, 2008 at 09:15 »

If IN and NC hold that'll put the total to 364.  And MO, out of more that 2.8 million votes is less than 6K in favor of McCain.

Damn finny, you had to nail every state you picked.  Bastard never intended to mail that shirt out!

LOL, actually I flip-flopped MO and IN, but they have 11 electoral votes each.  Would be ironic if I won it  Should I award the shirt to the runner-up, or have another contest?

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #24 on: Nov 05, 2008 at 09:21 »

What are the odds of that?  Flip/flop on states with the same #'s?  Weird.

As for the contest - whatever you decide to do, ie, either one sounds good to me.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Nov 06, 2008 at 09:51 »

OK, here's the deal.  Someone not named Finny is winning this shirt.  As it looks now, MO is leaning Mac, and NC is leaning Bama, which would favor jcharding.  If Both go Bama, jcharding wins again.  If both go Mac, SFinCO wins.

If they don't have this count done by Friday, it's gonna be a week late in getting shipped.  I'll email the winner for shipping addy.

Oh, and did I mention the part where you have to send a money order to a Nigerian address, to cover shipping...?

vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #26 on: Nov 06, 2008 at 09:57 »

OK, here's the deal.  Someone not named Finny is winning this shirt.  As it looks now, MO is leaning Mac, and NC is leaning Bama, which would favor jcharding.  If Both go Bama, jcharding wins again.  If both go Mac, SFinCO wins.

If they don't have this count done by Friday, it's gonna be a week late in getting shipped.  I'll email the winner for shipping addy.

Oh, and did I mention the part where you have to send a money order to a Nigerian address, to cover shipping...?
Wouldn't it just be easier if they gave you electronic access to their checking. Saves time and all.

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #27 on: Nov 06, 2008 at 10:16 »

Wouldn't it just be easier if they gave you electronic access to their checking. Saves time and all.

That there's some good thinking.  How about BOTH you guys go ahead and hook me up with that.  It'll save time when I determine the winner.

Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #28 on: Nov 06, 2008 at 12:42 »

My prediction woudl have been:  Ditka 530 Obama 8.  If there were 11 miniature ditka's running around, Ditka wins 537 - 1.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #29 on: Nov 06, 2008 at 13:52 »

NC went to Obama, so I think that gives it to Jcharding regardless of MS. Do you still want my bank acct # Finny? I can give my PIN if it makes it easier. Although I am still waiting to hear from the exiled Nigerian prince I helped free last week.

KTBFFH
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: