Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 20, 2014 at 19:58 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smartest thing she's said yet  (Read 3175 times)
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #40 on: Nov 04, 2008 at 08:37 »

So, Vin, do you trust Bob Barr?  And if so, why? What makes him more trustworthy?

Again, asking purely for educational purposes.

I think I do...As much as you can trust a politician. It is a gut feeling really. I wish it was more than that. I do like the fact that he has left the Republican party, which shows he can think for himself and not just walk the party line. Maybe that is it.

I like his stances on many issues. I love the fact that he was very much against the bailout. Quite frankly, I cannot in good conscience vote for ANYONE who voted for that travesty.

Cool.
Alrighty then, go out and vote, if you haven't already.
My brother & his friends, since they're all off school and work today, were planning to vote then hit the strip club.
Ah, youth...
 Wink

LOL. Enjoy the day LC, I am sure Barr has as much chance as McCain does at winning today. I will be glad when it is finally over.

Yeah, but you know those damn political ads won't stop on TV until late next week.  I hate that.  Ads should have to be done by the time the polls close on the day.  Get that shit outta here!   tickedoff

Wink

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: