Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 24, 2014 at 12:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kudos to the Devil Rays!  (Read 765 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« on: Oct 19, 2008 at 22:43 »

I hope they go ahead and win it all.  Wouldn't be a true Cinderella story if they didn't.

And will somebody find whoever it was that kept banging on that damn cow bell and break his arms?  Thank you.  Geebus how I hate obnoxious fuckers like that.

Screw the Red Sox, their fans and fans of sports teams in that whole general area of the country.  You know what I mean.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2008 at 23:29 »

Got the win.  Great for them.  Don't give a rat's ass for their fans, who were nonexistent before the ALCS.

Have to give some credit to the Sox team.  Down 3-1 in series, 7-0 in the 7th inning and turn the series into a nailbiter.  LOL at the Sox nation streaming for the exits prior to that comeback.

I thought I had completely jinxed the Rays.  Hadn't watched an inning of postseason baseball this year.  However, when they got up 7-0 in game 5 I tuned in to gloat.  Oops.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2008 at 23:34 »

"Screw the Red Sox, their fans and fans of sports teams in that whole general area of the country.  You know what I mean."

Wait, does this now mean we get to hear Boston fans cry and whine over some type of 'new' curse?  Will we have to hear ESPN slobber over the "poor and deserving" Boston fans and how they are so loyal and deserving of winning the World Series every single year?  Will HBO start spitting out documentary after documentary on how sad and depressing it must be to be a Boston Red Sox fan?

I tell ya, it must be hard to remain loyal to a team that makes the playoffs every single year while having one of the top three payrolls in the league.  How do they manage up there in Boston?

The most overrated sports fans in this country.  What a joke.

Anyways, good job Tampa Bay.  Now go out and cap it off.
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2008 at 23:36 by PghSteel-43 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: