Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 22, 2014 at 16:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Stewart Blows  (Read 726 times)
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Nov 08, 2008 at 22:41 »

So does Jeff Mullen.  violent4

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 29, 2008 at 00:30 »

Agreed.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2008 at 08:05 »

I am there with Mullen. Though maybe with a year of calling plays under his belt, he will get better next year. I am willing to give Stewart another year and see how he does. The man is a hell of a recruiter, look at this year's class. It is pretty exciting. Friggin' hate losing to Pitt....Again.

Anyone else think the Mountaineers should have let Pitt score the TD with over 2 minutes on the 4th quarter clock, or was that just me?

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #3 on: Nov 29, 2008 at 10:41 »

Anyone else think the Mountaineers should have let Pitt score the TD with over 2 minutes on the 4th quarter clock, or was that just me?

I do. And judging from how fast they got to the Pitt 27 that strategy probably would have worked. Hell, they might have scored anyway if that dumbass gets out of bounds.

Overall, despite how sloppy it was, that was a pretty entertaining game. Here's hoping Shady isn't fibbing about coming back next year.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: