Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 26, 2014 at 05:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Rug  (Read 751 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« on: Nov 11, 2008 at 22:38 »

So my wife brings home a new rug.  We put it down in the living room, put the coffee table back, blah blah blah.

When she was going to bed she mentioned again how she likes the new rug.  I said, "Yeah, it really ties the room together."

She said, "You know, it really does tie the room together."

"Why are you laughing?"

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2008 at 23:36 »

I had a nice throw rug in my living room that I thought 'tied the room together' nicely, but the mrs thought otherwise and rolled it up and put it in the basement.  without my consent btw.

so the other day the baby is sitting there doing his thang when he throws up this monstrous amount of curdled milk that had to been in his belly for at least day or two.  for any of yinzers that dont know what curdled milk smells like, just take my word for it thats its PRETTY BAD...

the mrs spends at least 4 hours scrubbing the carpet to get the fowl smelling crap out of it.  all the while I just sit on the couch doing my usual thang.  she finishes, takes a couple sample whiffs and after she's satisfied the smell is gone, she says "well that sure did suck"

I says "thats too bad that throw rug wasnt still there huh?, you could have had it cleaned up in a jiff"

after several eff yous and other plesantries, the carpet made an appearance the next day.

MAN 1
WOMAN 0

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #2 on: Nov 12, 2008 at 06:09 »

Great story Jack. applause hilarious applause

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Nov 12, 2008 at 06:46 »

I thought this might be a new LC photo thread.  Azn
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #4 on: Nov 12, 2008 at 07:28 »

I thought this might be a new LC photo thread.  Azn

:landingstrip:

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
sage
Kickin the Bengals Ass since 1933
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #5 on: Nov 12, 2008 at 13:29 »

I had a nice throw rug in my living room that I thought 'tied the room together' nicely, but the mrs thought otherwise and rolled it up and put it in the basement.  without my consent btw.

so the other day the baby is sitting there doing his thang when he throws up this monstrous amount of curdled milk that had to been in his belly for at least day or two.  for any of yinzers that dont know what curdled milk smells like, just take my word for it thats its PRETTY BAD...

the mrs spends at least 4 hours scrubbing the carpet to get the fowl smelling crap out of it.  all the while I just sit on the couch doing my usual thang.  she finishes, takes a couple sample whiffs and after she's satisfied the smell is gone, she says "well that sure did suck"

I says "thats too bad that throw rug wasnt still there huh?, you could have had it cleaned up in a jiff"

after several eff yous and other plesantries, the carpet made an appearance the next day.

MAN 1
WOMAN 0

all the dude wanted was his rug back!
:white russian:

Go Steelers
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Nov 12, 2008 at 17:18 »

We're not talking about the people who built the railroads, Walter.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: