Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 25, 2014 at 03:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O.J. gets 15 years  (Read 736 times)
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« on: Dec 05, 2008 at 13:48 »

A few years late, but he is going to prison for at least 5 years. Hopefully, he will screw up and not get paroled in 5 and have to serve all of the years of his sentence.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462565,00.html

O.J. Simpson Sentenced to at Least 15 Years for Armed Robbery and Kidnapping

« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2008 at 13:50 by vinman3 » Logged

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2008 at 13:54 »

"In no way did I mean to hurt anybody, to steal anything from anyone," Simpson said. "I didn't want anybody else's stuff. I just wanted my own. I realize that I was stupid. I am sorry. <

It's good to see that he realizes the error of his ways and accepts responsibility for his actions.  Geez.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2008 at 13:56 »

"In no way did I mean to hurt anybody, to steal anything from anyone," Simpson said. "I didn't want anybody else's stuff. I just wanted my own. I realize that I was stupid. I am sorry. <

It's good to see that he realizes the error of his ways and accepts responsibility for his actions.  Geez.

Gimme my stuff friend....  m16

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2008 at 23:13 »

Actually, the minimum amount of time he will have to do is nine years with a maximum of 33 years.  It has something to do with the way some of the sentences run concurrently and some run subsequently.

Eitherway, I'm glad the guy will rot for the majority of the rest of his life in a cage where he belongs.  In a perfect world, a fellow inmate will shank him in the throat.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #4 on: Dec 06, 2008 at 05:41 »

Actually, the minimum amount of time he will have to do is nine years...

Even better. So how long before Ron Goldman starts receiving O.J.'s prison wages?

PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 06, 2008 at 10:12 »

Even better. So how long before Ron Goldman starts receiving O.J.'s prison wages?

Nevermind prison wages. 

O.J. plans to continue his hunt for the 'real killer' in the U.S. prison system.  He couldn't find him outside prison walls, but Inspector "Dirty" O.J. Callahan will find him and will do anything in order to find him.  Even if it means setting himself up in a robbery case and doing nine years. 

O.J. always finds his man........."punk".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: