Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 25, 2014 at 06:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you hate the most?  (Read 1032 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Dec 12, 2008 at 06:41 »

This game is making me nuts.  Every time I start to relax and focus on what I need to be doing, 4:15 Sunday afternoon pops into my head.

I need to start SA:  Steeler-holics Anonymous.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
TucsonSteeler

« Reply #11 on: Dec 12, 2008 at 09:22 »

Hey jasonic,

I am in Tucson(hence name) went to UofA for my Masters.  A bunch of us went to Harolds to watch the Dallas game.  Have you ever been there?
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #12 on: Dec 12, 2008 at 09:50 »

is that in Phoenix or Tuscon?? 

i live in Brooklyn now but will be in Phx for the holidays, maybe I'll check it out if it's in the hood.  I can roll with my phx steelers crew (all 3 of us).

BTW, nice stomping us during the territorial bowl...no one out here in NYC believes me when i tell them how intense that game is regardless of ranking.  used to love the talk radio shit talking during that whole week.   This year ASU looks actually pretty decent in the basketball, at least the best since the point shaving scandal....haha
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2008 at 10:00 by jasonic » Logged

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
TucsonSteeler

« Reply #13 on: Dec 12, 2008 at 16:11 »

url=http://www.haroldscorral.com]www.haroldscorral.com

It is a HUGE Steeler bar.  Owned by a guy who grew up in the Burgh.  Last week there were 700-800 people there, NO KIDDING.  I am just now getting my voice back yeh.  During our super bowl the official count was 4,200 people and it was sponsored by the NFL.  The NFL had a booth in the parking lot and was selling everything that you could buy in Detroit.  You should see the pics!

We are going to go again for the first playoff game this year.  It is a 2 hour drive for us but it is worth it.  Let me know if you want to go because you need a reservation to sit.  Otherwise it is standing room only.  We will keep a seat open for you.

Rick
www.haroldscorral.com[/url]

It is a HUGE Steeler bar.  Owned by a guy who grew up in the Burgh.  Last week there were 700-800 people there, NO KIDDING.  I am just now getting my voice back yeh.  During our super bowl the official count was 4,200 people and it was sponsored by the NFL.  The NFL had a booth in the parking lot and was selling everything that you could buy in Detroit.  You should see the pics!

We are going to go again for the first playoff game this year.  It is a 2 hour drive for us but it is worth it.  Let me know if you want to go because you need a reservation to sit.  Otherwise it is standing room only.  We will keep a seat open for you.

Rick
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #14 on: Dec 12, 2008 at 17:12 »

wow.  never knew that...considering i grew up on the westside of town so it'd take me about an hour or so to get there as well....haha

unfortunately, if they make the playoffs (sorry, no jinxing here) i will be back at trusty 'ol 200 fire hazard 5th ave. in brooklyn but thanks for the invite.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: