Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 18, 2014 at 12:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you hate the most?  (Read 1101 times)
TucsonSteeler

« on: Dec 11, 2008 at 08:30 »

This is just incredible funny!  I love the fact that we are in their heads so much.  Who has the time to write all of this??

http://www.bmorebirdsnest.com/?p=203

Although I hate the Ratbirds a lot, the NE Patties are at the top of my list.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2008 at 08:45 »

Tell me this isn't the thinking of a Ratbird:

What was 5 super bowls? 5 middle fingers to your 5 super bowls.

Are we talking about the Skins or Steelers?

As far as Im concerned, Ravens and Steelers are tied at 1 SB each - thats how many each team has won: 1 - since the Ravens have been in the league<

So, you only count Super Bowl wins since you stole a team from another city?  Clearly the view of fans with no sense of history, because they have no history.

It's pretty easy to hate the Pats and the Ravens.  At least I can credit the Ravens for being tough, even if they have to knife you to prove it.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2008 at 09:24 »

This is exactly the type of nonsense that I have to deal with...

Welcome to a snapshot of my life.

PUMA
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2008 at 09:46 »

Boy you are really in the holiday spirit these days, PUMA!  Grin

Can't say I blame you...if I was living with that crap I'd probably have a hard time preaching Jesus to those people.  All my sermons would be about learning to forgive those involved in second-degree murder cases.

Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2008 at 10:15 »

Boy you are really in the holiday spirit these days, PUMA!  Grin

Can't say I blame you...if I was living with that crap I'd probably have a hard time preaching Jesus to those people.  All my sermons would be about learning to forgive those involved in second-degree murder cases.

Every time this comes around I promise that I am not going to let it get to me.  Then it does...  I will try to get it out of my system as soon as possible. 

PUMA
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 11, 2008 at 11:23 »

Patriots are the only team I root agains, no matter who they are playing.  Cowboys used to be in that category for me, but now that they have stunk it up for a while they don't bother me as much.  For some reason, the Eagles would be next on the list, but nowhere near the negative compassion I have for NE.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 11, 2008 at 14:41 »

I mostly hate teams because of their fans.  Dallas and Patriots fans rank up there as the worst, along with the Eagles fans.  Actually, Ravens fans are far and few between but with the exception of one, they've all been moronic dicks.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Dec 11, 2008 at 15:27 »

I can't stand the arrogance of Patriot fans (or most fans from the Boston area) but they've had plenty of reason to crow for the last eight years.  The Ravens have nothing to talk about since 2000, but as you say they are a rarity.

Of all the fans I've encountered, Cowboys fans may be the most ignorant, arrogant, diluted fan base in the world.  In spite of the fact that we had never heard of Monica Lewinsky when they last won a playoff game.

Aren't they the only team that the Cardinals BEAT in the playoffs since 1947?

jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #8 on: Dec 11, 2008 at 17:21 »

that is a fact.  Since my hometown is Phoenix, it was a glorious day since i was still hurting from the O'Donnell pick for the superbowl loss in Sun Devil Stadium, my college as well...

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Dec 11, 2008 at 22:52 »

LMFAO!!  Dude infiltrated their thread pretending to be a Ravens fan and they don't even notice.

WebethugginRavens#1 Says:

Yo, Ravens be trippin all out on those Steelers. So what ifthey won more games in M & T versus us (6 to 5). We be killin em like Ray Ray in 1999.

NestMinder Says:

Actually, Thuggin, M&T Opened in 1998 - Pit won the first 5 vs. the Ravens there, the Ravens have won the last 5 (2003-2007).

WebethugginRavens#1 Says:

My bad, Nestminder. I just remember havin a 21-0 lead before Kordell brought them back.

Of course, Nestminder's the same guy who thinks the franchises are tied with 1 SB each, so obviously he's not the most perceptive.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: