Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 17, 2014 at 19:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, here it goes...  (Read 1748 times)
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Dec 15, 2008 at 17:08 »

btw how badass would it be if we had a Polamalu little smiley face guy?

It would be like, this *holding hands really far apart* badass.  If I find one they're easy to add to the collection, but I have no clue how to make 'em.

Of course, I'd use it all the time, in close conjunction with the tits smiley...

I'm still the one with the boobs.
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Dec 15, 2008 at 23:36 »

Harbaugh was bitching about it.  Cry me a fucking river, you sound like fucking Marv Lewis.

This is the reason I love Tomlin. Could never picture him making little bitchmaid comments about officials. He would have pointed out all the mistakes his team made and the oppurtunities they missed instead.

Tomlin is the shit, liked one of his pressers last week when describing the "mutual respect" both teams have for one another.  His little "at least from our end of things" description was gold.  I really dont recall ANY time the ravens or its players gave the steelers any respect.  was it this year or last year when they Baltimore had their asses handed to them and they boasted about holding FWP in check??

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Dec 16, 2008 at 06:25 »

was it this year or last year when they Baltimore had their asses handed to them and they boasted about holding FWP in check??

Oh, that was last year.

After Ben threw 5 td passes on them.  And, after Hines Ward knocked out Ed Reed and lit up Bart "Wish I Was a Hit Man" Scott.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #23 on: Dec 16, 2008 at 07:14 »

Even when they give credit they take it away.  Ray Ray following the game said that the D shouldn't have let the drive the length of the field.  I'm thinkin', that is a rather classy thing for a guy like him to say.  Then he follows it with, "of course they got the call wrong but..." 

How about just saying that you got beat.  I am amazed that the Ravens never even fake humility especially the defense.  I guess if I were a fan I would refer to it as swagger.  Since I'm not, they just look like asses. 

PUMA
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Dec 16, 2008 at 12:10 »

It's amazing how much press this call has gotten considering it was the right call.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #25 on: Dec 16, 2008 at 13:19 »

It's amazing how much press this call has gotten considering it was the right call.

It's hilarious, but I think as more and more people are seeing it, especially the overhead view, they are changing their minds. The guys on Monday night countdown (just happened to flip it on and they were talking about it) all favored Pittsburgh except for perrenial Steeler hater Tom Jackson. What the fuck did we ever do to that guy anyway?

They asked Ditka and he said something to the effect of: "I don't care about the call. Big Ben drove them 92 yards in 3 minutes and that's all that matters. And if they wanted to put a bounty on Hines Ward they forgot to strap on their helmets."
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #26 on: Dec 16, 2008 at 13:32 »

They asked Ditka and he said something to the effect of: "I don't care about the call. Big Ben drove them 92 yards in 3 minutes and that's all that matters. And if they wanted to put a bounty on Hines Ward they forgot to strap on their helmets."

Yeah, I heard Ditka and his Ward props.  That dude is a year or two away from the next Madden.  Does he ever completely finish a thought/sentence before moving on?

"They put a bounty on Hines Ward when they shoulda been worryin' abou..."
"You better bring your lunch pail when you play Pittsburgh because the Steelers and Ward will stand up and punc.."
"If Baltimore had a problem with the call, maybe they shoulda stopped them on 3rd and sev..."
"Big Ben knows how to finish a...He can play QB for me anytime..."*trails off*

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #27 on: Dec 16, 2008 at 14:20 »

Yeah, I heard Ditka and his Ward props.  That dude is a year or two away from the next Madden.  Does he ever completely finish a thought/sentence before moving on?

"They put a bounty on Hines Ward when they shoulda been worryin' abou..."
"You better bring your lunch pail when you play Pittsburgh because the Steelers and Ward will stand up and punc.."
"If Baltimore had a problem with the call, maybe they shoulda stopped them on 3rd and sev..."
"Big Ben knows how to finish a...He can play QB for me anytime..."*trails off*

LOL, that's Ditka.  But I'll still take his analysis over the Collinsworths and other douchebags out there.  Ditka knows his shit, and he's no bandwagon hopper.  And he can be pretty funny.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: