Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 31, 2014 at 13:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disrepected...  (Read 756 times)
Brinker
Lennar Homes Consultant
Old School Member

Mr Jack

« on: Dec 21, 2008 at 15:50 »

We lost the game, period. Ben played like shit, the D looked vulnerable.   But the Titans have no class, period.  They danced every time they made a play.  Griffen is a punk, stomping on the towel was too much.  Can't  wait to see them in the playoffs, can't wait. 

Brinker

"He'll just smile and be cordial out there. Then he'll kill you."
--Aaron Smith, Defensive Lineman, on Troy Polamulu
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2008 at 16:38 »

I missed the towel stomping.  That shit is gonna bite 'em on the ass.  No way do they win the next time these two meet if they both, indeed, make it to the AFCC game.  Lots of shit fell the Titans' way for that win.  Of course, the Ratbirds are probably saying the same thing. 

We'll know what this team has for real in 3 weeks.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2008 at 20:39 »

that towel shit got me pumped...fuck the titans and Douchemenzadda!!!!!   you know tomlin will show them those highlights if we have to play them again, only to bite them in the ass...hate that shit

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2008 at 08:03 »

That towel stomp was a classless bit of action, I wouldn't be surprised if even that punk-ass Fisher tore that rookie bonehead a new one over such stupidity!  angry4 Cowher looked totally disgusted by that, as any self-respecing Stillers fan should be. I hope the Titans are one and done in the playoffs!
 angry5   cussing   angry4

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2008 at 09:07 »

Here's a bit more gas to go on this fire:

LenDale White will be sorry he disrespected us like that.
I also noticed that there were Titans fans laughing and making fun of Ryan Clark after he was hurt and walking into the locker room. The chick laughing at him was a toothless, ugly, crack ho straight out of Nashville.
She was surrounded by a bunch of inbred-looking freaks. I would assume that's what most of your Titans fans are like. I really do hope with all of my heart that the girl that laughed at his injury is hit by a tractor trailer driving home.
I hope that she is thrown from the window and lays on the street bleeding. While she is laying there, I hope somebody just comes over and laughs at her.
I'm sure there are some Titans fans and players out there who are not complete piles of trash. To those ones, I commend you for not being like your peers.
 LenDale White needs to grow up. He isn't everything he thinks he is. White is an overweight bag of crap that only gets yards because its hard to stop an object that f****ng fat. He is so fat that Jeff Fisher won't release his weight.
Point of story, Titans, grow the hell up.

(This was posted in reply to this commentary by a reader, not me)
What White should be ashamed of is....that all the proceeds of terrible towels go to helping support a school which cares for people with mental retardation and physical disabilities. I am sure that the residents, care takers and their families were a bit dismayed to see a grown man disregard the towel in such a way. Shame on White. Winning shouldn't mean taunting....he apparently is just another overpaid undereducated athlete that is only out for himself. As a person who has a mentally retarded family member that display made me sick.

Myron Cope is probably rolling over in his grave, God bless him!!

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Spen

« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2008 at 09:48 »

I know I'll be the only one who sees it this way but...I have seen the towels used to taunt other fans and other players before so turnabout is fair play. From listening to Cowher and some Steeler's fans you would have thought the Titans were stomping on the flag or something. Cowher should remember that he is a national broadcaster now, not the Steeler's coach. Boomer shut him up pointing out in essence he did the same thing with the "we dey" speech.
Brinker
Lennar Homes Consultant
Old School Member

Mr Jack

« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2008 at 10:04 »

It wasn't just the towel.  It was them hot doggin all day, it was returning the int for a TD when the game was over, it was the blatent lack of respect.  Who was it that pulled a white towel out of their pants after they scored, Johnson?  I have a new found hatred for that team, although I do respect Jeff Fisher.

Brinker

"He'll just smile and be cordial out there. Then he'll kill you."
--Aaron Smith, Defensive Lineman, on Troy Polamulu
The Emperor

« Reply #7 on: Dec 22, 2008 at 14:48 »

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/9713ec14-e867-4b53-84be-e84e94ba19fc.jpg

Lets all go to the AFC championship game and after they loose (Titans) lets sit outside the home teams exit and pelt them with some good old hillbillie shit and beer bottles.  YA BOY
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2008 at 14:52 by The Emperor » Logged

Life is to short to root for a losing team!
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Dec 22, 2008 at 16:38 »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3787880

So, Jeff thinks it's not a big deal.  Maybe not.  But, I do recall the last team that pulled a towel stunt, the Been-gals of 05?  Didn't turn out so well for them in the end.

As for the "We Dey" deal, I believe that was in the playoffs following TJ Whosyourmama's towel antics at the entrance to the tunnel @ our stadium.  However, you are right that Cowher is a national commentator and probably let a little too much of his "Stiller pride" show.

Overall, I think it's pretty juvenile for any player to pull these kinds of stunts; and it usually doesn't serve your team's best interests.  So why do it?

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Dec 22, 2008 at 20:08 »

All I have to say is:
LenDale, please refer to the repercussions seen by one Houshmandzadeh, T.J. following his Terrible Towel stunt; i.e. Steelers cut the head off their team in the playoffs and go win the Super Bowl.
Mr. Houshmandzadeh's team has not returned to the playoffs since the Towel Incident.

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: