Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 17, 2014 at 16:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: conflicted - what if a tie game??  (Read 331 times)
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Dec 20, 2008 at 21:59 »

considering that 2 of my most hated franchises in sports are playing each other right now, I'm conflicted on who I want to win...on one more immediate hand, I don't want the Ratbirds to win and get into the playoffs as I hate them with the vengeance of a father towards his 15 year old daughters' first boyfriend.  On the other hand, I've hated Dallas from the age of 5 and would love nothing more than to have them lose their final game at that obnoxious stadium that they couldn't even finish the roof on...

wish there was a way they could both lose.  Maybe another tie?  would that screw up both of their playoff hopes since they have to win out??  I'd really not like to see the Ratbirds again this year....

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2008 at 22:02 »

I'm rooting for Al-Qaeda

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2008 at 22:21 »

A tie would have been perfect.  But I've realized that my Cowboy hatred surpasses my hatred of the Criminals from Baltimore.  It could be a geographical thing, though.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2008 at 07:44 »

A tie would have been perfect.  But I've realized that my Cowboy hatred surpasses my hatred of the Criminals from Baltimore.  It could be a geographical thing, though.

It really is because I hate the Ravens more than itchy Christmas sweaters (and I really hate them...)

PUMA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: