Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 29, 2014 at 07:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back from the game - met the Bus  (Read 2704 times)
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Dec 22, 2008 at 20:55 »

Just got back from Cashville. The game was disappointing to say the least, but aside from the L, it was a pretty cool experience. First, I thought my seats were going to be a few rows behind the Titans' bench between the 20 and 30. Lo and behold, the director of player relations for the Titans hooked my bro up with tickets almost exactly on the 50 and six rows behind the STEELERS bench. Sweet, right?

After the disappointing (deliberately, I think...as many of you have mentioned the Steelers were vanilla and I echo those sentiments) game, I headed to the aformentioned LenDale White b-day party (I want LenDale aka Showcase to be a Steeler, BTW). I was hoping to run into Snoop Dogg and I did, but the real treat was meeting and getting my pic taken with Jerome Bettis. Also, homeboy partied until about 5 in the a.m. according to my bro.

If I could figure out how to post pics, I would...if anyone wants to see 'em, let me know how to post them.

Shitty game, but getting to meet my all-time favorite Steeler (and the person who is the main reason my wife roots for the Steelers) made the trip worthwhile.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
ben2hines4six

Proud member of STEELER NATION!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2008 at 23:19 »

That's awesome, congratulations!

I would love to see them if you can figure out how to post them!!
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 00:39 »

To upload photos just click the "gallery" link on the menu at the top.  From there click one of the galleries.  Then click "mass upload" which pops up a file dialog where you choose all the photos to upload.  Then click upload and that's it.

Get those suckers up there!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 07:03 »

Nice!  Would love to meet that guy.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 08:27 »

To upload photos just click the "gallery" link on the menu at the top.  From there click one of the galleries.  Then click "mass upload" which pops up a file dialog where you choose all the photos to upload.  Then click upload and that's it.

Can a picture poster delete pictures from the gallery?  I was going to delete all but one or two that I posted.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Joetorious

« Reply #5 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:24 »

Hmmm...I tried both approaches (mass vs. individual), but none seem to be working. The files are each 2MB - would that pose any problems? Or, is there lag time between submission and actual posting?

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #6 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:32 »

Hmmm...I tried both approaches (mass vs. individual), but none seem to be working. The files are each 2MB - would that pose any problems? Or, is there lag time between submission and actual posting?

2MB should be fine and there's no lag time.  Are you seeing any messages?  It should be a straightforward thing.  After you make the selections then there's a screen that shows the files you picked.  They you click "upload" and should see progress bars as they load.  Then you have to click "submit" to finalize.

Did all that happen?

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Joetorious

« Reply #7 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:36 »

When I tried the mass upload, the message indicated that 100 percent of the first image uploaded (37 percent of all images), but then the uploading stopped (i.e. pics 2 and 3 never began the upload process).

I'm at the in-laws and they have DSL. Maybe that's causing some problems.

I'll rack 'em up and break 'em again.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #8 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:36 »

Can a picture poster delete pictures from the gallery?  I was going to delete all but one or two that I posted.

You sure can.  But it's a one-at-a-time thing.  You have to click each one and chose "delete"  below the photo.  One thing the gallery needs is the ability to delete from the thumbnails.  Well, let me check, perhaps that's an option that's just not enabled - will report back.

Disk space is unlimited so feel free to leave 'em.  

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #9 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:38 »

When I tried the mass upload, the message indicated that 100 percent of the first image uploaded (37 percent of all images), but then the uploading stopped (i.e. pics 2 and 3 never began the upload process).

I'm at the in-laws and they have DSL. Maybe that's causing some problems.

I'll rack 'em up and break 'em again.

I've only mass uploaded about 5 pics and they were all under 100 K just for testing.  If it doesn't work please try the single file option.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: