Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 26, 2014 at 04:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back from the game - met the Bus  (Read 2606 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #10 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 11:04 »

That looks like SUCCESS!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #11 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 11:07 »

That looks like SUCCESS!

But those aren't 2MB.  Did you have to scale them down for the upload to work?

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #12 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 11:23 »

That looks like SUCCESS!

But those aren't 2MB.  Did you have to scale them down for the upload to work?

Yeah, I cropped some meaningless shit out to get the file size down; >1MB seems to pose some issues. Sorry for all the lame pics from the same series. The game pics had reduced dimensions to begin with for some reason.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
jasonic

« Reply #13 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 11:41 »

thanks JoeT...that bus pic is SWEET!  he always has that 5th ring, million dollar smile going on.  What's the deal with Snoop?  i always see him in Steeler gear and he's saying he's a big steeler fan so WTF is up with the Titan's hat?   just because they won?  WEAK...

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Joetorious

« Reply #14 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 11:47 »

thanks JoeT...that bus pic is SWEET!  he always has that 5th ring, million dollar smile going on.  What's the deal with Snoop?  i always see him in Steeler gear and he's saying he's a big steeler fan so WTF is up with the Titan's hat?   just because they won?  WEAK...

No problem. During the game, he was rockin' some serious Steelers gear beneath Titans jacket. I guess out of respect/obligation to his "host" (LenDale), he decided rocking Steelers gear from head-to-toe at his birthday party would be akin to shitting on him.

I was glad the Bus smiled, as some of the other players were dicks about that. Also, just seconds before the pic was taken, I almost spilled his drink when I inadvertantly bumped into him. He made a nice recovery and was all smiles.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:12 »

To upload photos just click the "gallery" link on the menu at the top.  From there click one of the galleries.  Then click "mass upload" which pops up a file dialog where you choose all the photos to upload.  Then click upload and that's it.

Get those suckers up there!

Can a picture poster delete pictures from the gallery?  I was going to delete all but one or two that I posted.

You sure can.  But it's a one-at-a-time thing.  You have to click each one and chose "delete"  below the photo.  One thing the gallery needs is the ability to delete from the thumbnails.  Well, let me check, perhaps that's an option that's just not enabled - will report back.

Disk space is unlimited so feel free to leave 'em.  

When I open a picture, I see Poster Info, some jibberish about camera info, Item info and below that the approve/unapprove buttons.  Don't see nutn bout delete.  Am I missing something?

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #16 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:27 »

To upload photos just click the "gallery" link on the menu at the top.  From there click one of the galleries.  Then click "mass upload" which pops up a file dialog where you choose all the photos to upload.  Then click upload and that's it.

Can a picture poster delete pictures from the gallery?  I was going to delete all but one or two that I posted.

You sure can.  But it's a one-at-a-time thing.  You have to click each one and chose "delete"  below the photo.  One thing the gallery needs is the ability to delete from the thumbnails.  Well, let me check, perhaps that's an option that's just not enabled - will report back.

When I open a picture, I see Poster Info, some jibberish about camera info, Item info and below that the approve/unapprove buttons.  Don't see nutn bout delete.  Am I missing something?

I'll check the permissions, that has to be it.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:41 »

I headed to the aformentioned LenDale White b-day party (I want LenDale aka Showcase to be a Steeler, BTW).

After his sideline performance last week, I can pretty much guarantee that ain't happening in this lifetime.  We aren't the Cowboys signing TO after he disrespected the star - twice.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:47 »

I headed to the aformentioned LenDale White b-day party (I want LenDale aka Showcase to be a Steeler, BTW).

After his sideline performance last week, I can pretty much guarantee that ain't happening in this lifetime.  We aren't the Cowboys signing TO after he disrespected the star - twice.

Can we sign TO?

I'd be willing to give up all our first round picks for the next five years, plus throw Ty Law in the mix!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #19 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:51 »

I'll check the permissions, that has to be it.

It was the permissions.  Check it now - if there's no delete button then logout and back in, try again.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: