Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 01, 2014 at 11:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back from the game - met the Bus  (Read 2832 times)
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #20 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:58 »

I headed to the aformentioned LenDale White b-day party (I want LenDale aka Showcase to be a Steeler, BTW).

After his sideline performance last week, I can pretty much guarantee that ain't happening in this lifetime.  We aren't the Cowboys signing TO after he disrespected the star - twice.

Did he stomp on the TT too? I know Bullock did.

Anyway, regardless of what he did, I'd love to have a big, bruising RB who's capable of picking up the tough yards and inflicting pain on defenders simultaneoulsy.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
BleedGreen710

« Reply #21 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 14:37 »

That whole trip sounds amazing!  I can't see the pictures though!  Where or what do I have to do to view them??

eck02 Huh?

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #22 on: Dec 23, 2008 at 16:03 »

To view pics, click the "Gallery" link on the menu near the top - under "Hello BleedGreen710."

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Dec 24, 2008 at 09:33 »

To upload photos just click the "gallery" link on the menu at the top.  From there click one of the galleries.  Then click "mass upload" which pops up a file dialog where you choose all the photos to upload.  Then click upload and that's it.

Get those suckers up there!

Can a picture poster delete pictures from the gallery?  I was going to delete all but one or two that I posted.

You sure can.  But it's a one-at-a-time thing.  You have to click each one and chose "delete"  below the photo.  One thing the gallery needs is the ability to delete from the thumbnails.  Well, let me check, perhaps that's an option that's just not enabled - will report back.

Disk space is unlimited so feel free to leave 'em.  

When I open a picture, I see Poster Info, some jibberish about camera info, Item info and below that the approve/unapprove buttons.  Don't see nutn bout delete.  Am I missing something?

I'll check the permissions, that has to be it.

It was the permissions.  Check it now - if there's no delete button then logout and back in, try again.

Thanks

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Aug 07, 2009 at 14:45 »

What's the deal with Snoop?  i always see him in Steeler gear and he's saying he's a big steeler fan so WTF is up with the Titan's hat?   just because they won?  WEAK...

Personally, I don't care one way or the other if he's a Steeler fan or not, but found this today for what it's worth...

http://img263.imageshack.us/i/0806snoopdogspl11588800.jpg/

Nice hat you dope.  Makes sense.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2009 at 14:47 by PghSteel-43 » Logged
Joetorious

« Reply #25 on: Aug 07, 2009 at 22:00 »

Damn, homie - you went waaaayy back in the archives to retrieve this thread. How did you even find it?

Secondly, WTF is up with the Gavens hat?

Thirdly, homeboy holding the umbrella looks like the guy Avon Barksdale hired in The Wire to hold shit down for him while he was in prison.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #26 on: Aug 08, 2009 at 09:06 »

Damn, homie - you went waaaayy back in the archives to retrieve this thread. How did you even find it?

Search.

Secondly, WTF is up with the Gavens hat?

I have seen this guy wear Raiders, Patriots, Titans and now Ravens gear.

Thirdly, homeboy holding the umbrella looks like the guy Avon Barksdale hired in The Wire to hold shit down for him while he was in prison.

Never watched The Wire, but I'd love to know what that guy get's paid just to hold an umbrella.
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #27 on: Aug 08, 2009 at 09:32 »

Interesting, I could've sworn that Snoop used to root for the Steelers.

And those of you that have STILL not got around to catching "The Wire," man, rent that on DVD ASAP.

That's some spectacular television.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #28 on: Aug 08, 2009 at 14:41 »

And those of you that have STILL not got around to catching "The Wire," man, rent that on DVD ASAP.

That's some spectacular television.

I watched it as a series.  One of the best ever IMO, loved it.  Great actors, writing and characters - had it all.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #29 on: Aug 08, 2009 at 16:33 »

I've flipped it on and caught bits and piece of "The Wire", but I wasn't very interested in it.  I watched "The Sopranos" religiously and I also enjoyed "Deadwood".  "The Wire" is ondemand right now, so I might give it another try since HBO has completely sucked ever since "The Sopranos" ended.

Thankfully, next March or April they will be airing "The Pacific".  Another Spielberg/Hanks WWII mini-series based on the Pacific theater.  That is the only reason why I have kept HBO.  Everything else stinks on that channel, the documentaries in particular.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: