Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 18, 2014 at 15:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ravens injuries  (Read 1466 times)
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Jan 20, 2009 at 08:36 »

Quote from: JerseySteeler on Jan 17, 2009 at 07:11
Quote from: Puma170 on Jan 16, 2009 at 10:10
I look at Sundays game and, if I weren't a Steelers fan, I would assume that everything is breaking the Steelers way.  The last time I thought that was when the Panthers got the Cardinals at home minus Boldin.  I seem to remember being wrong about that one.  So, as a Steelers fan, I just assume that this is going to go badly.  I remember distinctly having my heart broken by the Steelers when they played the Patriots (minus Brady) in the AFCC at home.  I just really hope I can avoid that heartbreak again...

PUMA

What AFCC game were they minus Brady? 

I remember him going down for a short time in the 01 game, that's it.

He missed almost the whole game I think. Got sacked and Bledsoe came in and led their only scoring drive that wasn't a special teams score. At least that's how it happens in my recurring nightmare.

Yeah, that was it. We were actually beating the crap out of Brady.  It was his first AFCC and he's human.  Bledsoe came in early 2nd quarter, led the TD drive and later added a FG.

Ironically, I think if we hadn't injured Brady, we win that game.  He definitely had the deer in headlights thing going.

Now let's forget that crap - another SB ring will help ease the pain from that memory.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: