Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 24, 2014 at 16:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 130 more reasons that I love my wife  (Read 2878 times)
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Dec 31, 2008 at 09:42 »

SING STEVIEY BONNO 11!!! LEFTWHICH SUX
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Dec 31, 2008 at 09:51 »

I prefaced my comment with "untrained eyes".  Hmmm, I kind of wondered why I hit so many trees.

After you Sonny Bono the trees, is there a popping sound in your head?

No, I remain perfectly normal.  Did I mention I was an inventor?

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Dec 31, 2008 at 11:51 »

Come to think of it, how do we know this raging drunkard's even a preacher?  Oh sure, anyone can trot out a few Bible verses and claim to wear the collar...

I'll post a pic of the ordination certificate along with some photos from Sunday when I get back home!  BTW, I said I was a minister.  Never said I was a GOOD one!  Grin

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Jan 01, 2009 at 11:36 »

I'd almost prefer that he not watch football, since he'd probably  just piss me off by not being a Steeler fan, or by being one of those guys who thinks we should start Gary Coleman in the playoffs... tickedoff

Otis is taken.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #24 on: Jan 02, 2009 at 08:05 »

My hubby's the football widow in the family! However, he is very cool about this obsession of mine and has given me all kinds of cool Steelers stuff over the years. He surprised me one year with the officially licensed NFL paint colors for my Pittsburgh room! Most women would say "Paint?!? Are you f-ing kidding me?!?" I loved it and the room looks great. He even was cool when I spent some big $$$ on a big-ass framed, autographed picture of Cowher & Big Ben taken right after we won Super Bowl XL. I think I'll keep him around for a while, he's been pretty damn good for 20 years...

Seriously, what do I have to do to find a guy like that?  I'd almost prefer that he not watch football, since he'd probably  just piss me off by not being a Steeler fan, or by being one of those guys who thinks we should start Gary Coleman in the playoffs... tickedoff

I used to think that I wanted to marry a woman that could care less as well but after finding the Mrs. (at a Steelers bar no less) I have done a .180 on the whole thing.  You just need to find the right Steeler fan/guy.

PUMA
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Jan 02, 2009 at 11:59 »

I'd almost prefer that he not watch football, since he'd probably  just piss me off by not being a Steeler fan, or by being one of those guys who thinks we should start Gary Coleman in the playoffs... tickedoff

Otis is taken.

LOL!  So he is! 

I'm still the one with the boobs.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #26 on: Jan 03, 2009 at 09:54 »

My hubby's the football widow in the family! However, he is very cool about this obsession of mine and has given me all kinds of cool Steelers stuff over the years. He surprised me one year with the officially licensed NFL paint colors for my Pittsburgh room! Most women would say "Paint?!? Are you f-ing kidding me?!?" I loved it and the room looks great. He even was cool when I spent some big $$$ on a big-ass framed, autographed picture of Cowher & Big Ben taken right after we won Super Bowl XL. I think I'll keep him around for a while, he's been pretty damn good for 20 years...

Seriously, what do I have to do to find a guy like that?  I'd almost prefer that he not watch football, since he'd probably  just piss me off by not being a Steeler fan, or by being one of those guys who thinks we should start Gary Coleman in the playoffs... tickedoff

Finn, you asked what hubby does on Sundays. He watches like 5 minutes of the game and then makes comments like Leigh's hubby! Then he goes to the other room and watches Westerns!! Of course I can always count on him to ask who's playing Monday Night Football the day after Super Bowl...it's kind of amusing and irritating all at once.

I used to think that I wanted to marry a woman that could care less as well but after finding the Mrs. (at a Steelers bar no less) I have done a .180 on the whole thing.  You just need to find the right Steeler fan/guy.

PUMA

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: