Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 27, 2014 at 14:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruce Arians: Upon further review...  (Read 1634 times)
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #20 on: Jan 07, 2009 at 13:56 »

hopefully, our Offense won't suck so bad I pine for Arians' crap....

If anything's possible then you're finally free for a trip to Southeast Asia I presume?   yeh

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Jan 07, 2009 at 14:22 »

If anything's possible then you're finally free for a trip to Southeast Asia I presume?   yeh

Next week I'm going to the big D to stay with the girlfriend's family.  I'm taking every piece of Steelers gear I own.  Unless they lose.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #22 on: Jan 07, 2009 at 14:29 »

Next week I'm going to the big D to stay with the girlfriend's family.  I'm taking every piece of Steelers gear I own.  Unless they lose.

then you'll be rolling in with a luggage cart rivaling Diana Ross on a weekend trip??

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Jan 07, 2009 at 14:35 »

then you'll be rolling in with a luggage cart rivaling Diana Ross on a weekend trip??

My luggage will have luggage.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Jan 07, 2009 at 15:00 »

On the OC front, maybe we'll shitcan Arians and get someone worse.  Then in a couple years we can pine for the good old days of BA and his delayed draws.

Kevin.  Gilbride.

Oh, the ironing...

Pittsburgh is damn fucking lucky that ****ie is a terrible HC.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Jan 09, 2009 at 07:43 »

And a 24th ranking in the NFL sucks no matter how you slice it.

Actually, I compared how the Steelers ran the ball versus the strength of the run defenses they played, and it wasn't quite that bad. Relative to their schedule, they ranked something like 18th. Still shitty, but maybe not as embarassing as all that.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: