Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 21, 2014 at 04:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Picks Climate Change "Alarmist"  (Read 848 times)
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Dec 22, 2008 at 14:40 »

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/37184
News

Dec 22, 2008
Obama nominates physicist as science advisor<
'Climate change alarmist'<

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
whitmer_87

« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2008 at 14:43 »

I think when your nominations for the Office of Science and Technology piss off big business you're headed in the right direction.
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2008 at 13:33 by whitmer_87 » Logged

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2008 at 23:36 »

I think when your nominations for the Office of Science and Technology piss off big business you're headed in the right direction.

I would tend to agree with that.

I'm kind of glad that right-wingers think he's an "alarmist."  I know that I'm alarmed by the environment.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
whitmer_87

« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2008 at 11:40 »

Right wing rhetoric is just horrible. What happened to the Republican Party? I don't see how any conservative can side with the GOP these days. Not that they were anything special before, but they gave off the illusion that they were, and a lot of people believed it. Now it's just pathetic.

leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2008 at 15:28 »

Right wing rhetoric is just horrible. What happened to the Republican Party? I don't see how any conservative can side with the GOP these days. Not that they were anything special before, but they gave off the illusion that they were, and a lot of people believed it. Now it's just pathetic.

Not to mention there continued penchant for offending people, a la "Barack the Magic Negro".

Takes a lot to piss off the guys who wrote "Puff the Magic Dragon", but the GOP did it.

I'm still the one with the boobs.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #5 on: Dec 31, 2008 at 16:48 »

Couldn't agree with you more whitmer.

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Jan 03, 2009 at 23:21 »

Not that the left is anything great, but it certainly seems that the GOP has traded intelligent argument for talk-radio rhetoric.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: