Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 21, 2014 at 17:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 [36]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Divisional Playoffs - Sunday, Jan. 11 - Chargers @ Steelers  (Read 20455 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #350 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 12:50 »

I'm drunk.......But I'm really fucking happy!  Huge fucking win boys!  I'm so fucking excited.

Ben, Willie, Lamaar, and even Mitch fucking Berger key players tonight.  I'm so excited.  Fuck the Ravens.  It's time to go for the "clean sweep."

PUMA....represent this week.  Good luck.

That's some solid drunk posting.  Not one typo.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
dare2beme

« Reply #351 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 12:55 »

That's some solid drunk posting.  Not one typo.

I was drunk posting yesterday too...you shoulda heard me cussing at my beer fingers when I had to retype a word three times over to get it right.

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #352 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 12:59 »

Oh yeah, and I can't watch that replay of Woodley slamming Livers to the turf too many times. 

However, the fact that there was even discussion that there could be a possible unnecessary roughness call on that play tells you much about what's wrong with the NFL.

I think I rewound that at least a half a dozen times, but I added my own sound byte when his face hit the ground.  "Uhhhhhhh, eat it!"  "Eat it!"  "EAT IT!!!!!"  Which was followed by about 15 minutes worth of my kids running around saying, "yeah, eat it!  Eat it!  Eat it."

aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #353 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 13:05 »

I ain't got time to read 14 fuckin' pages but here's my recap. If this has already been stated, fuck you - I'm admin.

I think I saw someone tryin' to sell some unlicensed, knock off jerseys somewhere along the way...

msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #354 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 13:21 »

I think I rewound that at least a half a dozen times, but I added my own sound byte when his face hit the ground.  "Uhhhhhhh, eat it!"  "Eat it!"  "EAT IT!!!!!"  Which was followed by about 15 minutes worth of my kids running around saying, "yeah, eat it!  Eat it!  Eat it."

I guess there are worse things that your kids could overhear and run around quoting.  I'll bet that was funny as hell.   Hope the Mrs. found it humorous (though I'm guessing not).
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #355 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 13:59 »

Man, Woodley just destroys Hester on that play, too. 

Hester sucks, BTW.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #356 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 17:39 »

Wow, what a game.

O-line only gives up one sack and kept FWP from getting hit in the backfield.  Game of the year from that unit and it's not even close.  Let's hope they can build off of that against the Ratties next week.

I will reluctantly give some props to Arians (though I think that was ALL Tomlin with all the runs early in the game, no way Arians does that).  Excellent game plan, and some creativity in the RZ, which we haven't seen all season.  Somebody lock Arians in the film room with the Titans/Ravens game on a continuous loop and hope he can come up with a competent gameplan (the offense doesn't have to be great next weekend, just good enough to score a couple of TD's).

Oh yeah, and GO CARDINALS!!

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #357 on: Jan 18, 2009 at 16:58 »

This early game is pretty sweet....I hope that our game isn't this close...and we are on the good side of course...

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
Pages: 1 ... 35 [36]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: