Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 25, 2014 at 08:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: grading finals  (Read 4857 times)
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #20 on: Jan 09, 2009 at 06:31 »

Stop!!!  My brain cells are popping like popcorn kernels...........

Brinker changed his poster name and didn't tell anyone?

LMAO.  If I hadn't stumbled on Brinker's thread I never would have understood this...instead, I busted out laughing loud enough at work to get strange stares...

I guess now is as good a time as any to reintroduce myself...I'm sure most of you don't remember me since it's been a few years, and I never really was a consistently active poster to begin with.

Back when Finny or Jonzr or whoever it was that started up MGS, I was a heavy lurker and light-duty poster on the ESPN Steeler board, and pretty much tagged along for the ride, as I too was tired of the drama on the ESPN boards.  Once established here, I ended up being rather frustrated at the lack of frequency of posting on here (heck, it was an upstart after all back then), and instead of sticking it out here or in the ESPN boards, I just took a hiatus altogether.

Fast forward to the beginning of last season...I start posting heavily again on the Steeler board (and the AFCN Draught Haus on the Bengals board, of all places).  Have been posting consistently since then, with MGS pretty much pushed aside in my mind until the escapade the last few days with the Feebs reincarnation/impersonation...which triggered my memory of this place and brought me back here.

I'm here to stay now and....

<-----  look, I'm no longer a N00b!

Welcome back noob +1  poke

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009 at 11:45 »

"This Drama is based on illusion and Dionysus last appearance in the play is seen as a dues ex machine because he Greek text lost stage direction.  Athenians might have found offensive were that Euripides seeks to write with a great amount of imagery.  Euripides also doesn't have a lot of prizes that Sophocles contains, giving them a lower amount of impression than that of Sophocles."

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009 at 12:38 »

"This Drama is based on illusion and Dionysus last appearance in the play is seen as a dues ex machine because he Greek text lost stage direction.  Athenians might have found offensive were that Euripides seeks to write with a great amount of imagery.  Euripides also doesn't have a lot of prizes that Sophocles contains, giving them a lower amount of impression than that of Sophocles."

This is why you should never buy the Cliffs Notes, Engrish Edition.

I'm betting you had a lower amount of impression for this essay than the student believes he deserves.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009 at 12:56 »

I'm just waiting to read someone who says that "Julius Caesar is a salad-dressing dude."

This is why it scares the hell out of me that my kid is going to college.  I've read some of his writing, and I have no doubt that it will be posted on a prof's message board one day.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009 at 13:39 »

Goodness blink shrugs blink

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009 at 13:57 »

I'm sure she still got a decent grade.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009 at 15:25 »

Hardly any treeness in that one.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009 at 15:37 »

I'm sure she still got a decent grade.

Typical otis.  Always takes the same slant with his responses to penso.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009 at 18:27 »

clap

If it wasn't 89%, I'd click your heart.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009 at 19:02 »

clap

If it wasn't 89%, I'd click your heart.

Alright, alright, it's now an "R" for reputation.  That heart was pretty much 89%.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: