Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 18, 2014 at 18:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: grading finals  (Read 4748 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #40 on: Jul 07, 2009 at 09:56 »

I hate it when people aggravate my proportion.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #41 on: Jul 07, 2009 at 10:10 »

The story line of Elektra, courtesy of Wiki, Google translated --> Hungarian --> Arabic --> Korean --> Latvian --> Hindi --> Vietnamese --> English, allegedly.

Friends of her have Oreste Pylade, Strophius son, and a lesson from the teacher (a former maintenance Oreste, Elek Strophius yourself). The goal is training Oreste car accident, two men (I really Oreste and Pylade) near a pond in the dead have left out.

Elektra's father, s), and the first part of the chorus of the new (and disappointment. 'S Bangewa his sister and his father's murderer and demanded his mother and father, who was suffering Chrysothemis. Only 11 brothers, to take revenge, he will return. If predicted Oreste, Agamemnon's wife, news. Elektra was the exemption has been removed on the death is listening. Chrysothemis is as follows: the possibility of some serious web Agamemnon, and () return the right conclusions and Oreste. Oreste Elektra died claims that he has been denied. I suggest to your sister to kill Aegisthus, have up, but want to help Chrysothemis, but that plan impractical.

Oreste an urn containing the Ashes of the poem is chorus. Elektra know. Pay for it with pitcher, and provide a conversion of the funeral, and next to his sister's life to highlight. Oreste their identity now, he and his emotional address is revealed. Spiritual life, but the user's identity to the public for a small venture, and since the training, you have at home. Pylade Oreste, and the questions in the house and killed his mother Clytemnestra. The paper version back Aegisthus, Oreste organization and technology. He is, Oreste, to appear that he has raised the veil. When the fire died in the same place with the murder of Aegisthus by Agamemnon should be. Play is the end of the death of Aegisthus.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #42 on: Jul 07, 2009 at 10:24 »

Pay for it with pitcher!

"The Chorus's reactions can be lessons in how the audience should interpret what it is seeing, or how it should not interpret what it is seeing."

A shabby Charlie Brown.
pensodyssey
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #43 on: Jul 07, 2009 at 11:40 »

"If these two were in a high school drama made for television, Sophocles would be hanging out with the football team while Euripides would be doing whip its in the bathroom with the disgruntled goth kids."

Finally, someone gets it.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
pensodyssey
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #44 on: Dec 16, 2009 at 15:00 »

"Also, a prior event that happens before a cause is what makes the cause happen the person decision with and within the cause is what shapes the effect."

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #45 on: Dec 16, 2009 at 15:50 »

So, is he saying that he always find cause to shape the effect of his decision prior to it happens?

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #46 on: Dec 16, 2009 at 18:55 »

"Also, a prior event that happens before a cause is what makes the cause happen the person decision with and within the cause is what shapes the effect."

That just makes my head hurt.

KTBFFH
pensodyssey
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #47 on: Dec 16, 2009 at 19:12 »

That just makes my head hurt.

Honestly, the kid's whole paper was like this.  One continuous tautology.  I gave him a C- for the sheer effort it must have taken.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #48 on: Dec 16, 2009 at 19:29 »

One continuous tautology

Don't you mean taintology?

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #49 on: Dec 16, 2009 at 21:02 »

Good God, how have I missed this thread???
This is awesome, especially Finny's translations.

I really really should have become an English professor...

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: