Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 25, 2014 at 16:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ratties @ TITS  (Read 2270 times)
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #20 on: Jan 10, 2009 at 17:22 »

I don't care what happens in this game, the Ravens D is getting worked by an average offense at best.
dare2beme

« Reply #21 on: Jan 10, 2009 at 17:32 »

I wish we had never cut Bironas...I know we already had Reed established but he is a beast on kickoffs.  He just missed a 51-yarder but had enough on it to make it 60.  His average is around Reed's as well.

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Jan 10, 2009 at 17:51 »

Lendale White makes Najeh Davenport look like a monster, bruising back.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
dare2beme

« Reply #23 on: Jan 10, 2009 at 17:51 »

Dropping like flies, on both sides.

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Jan 10, 2009 at 18:00 »

Regardless of who wins, I like how both of these teams are tenderizing each other up. If we win tomorrow, we'll be playing a pretty sore group next week.

It'd be nice to have the Ratties come to town next weekend and enjoy some real cold weather to nurse those wounds that are being inflicted today. Originally, I was preferring Tits, but now, after seeing how brutal this game has been, I'm rooting for the Rat turds to barely win this one.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Jan 10, 2009 at 18:20 »

Please God, let this game go deep into OT before one of these teams scores again. Lots of bumps and bruises, please, especially on the skill position players..

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #26 on: Jan 10, 2009 at 18:27 »

That clock was on zero for like 5 seconds.
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #27 on: Jan 10, 2009 at 18:28 »

Yeah, even Dumbledorf picked up on that.

ben2hines4six

Proud member of STEELER NATION!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: Jan 10, 2009 at 19:00 »

Though the Titans got screwed on the play with the playclock hitting zero, they shot themselves in the foot over and over and over....I know they are not a blitzing team, but fucco had WAYYYY too much time back there....not even a smudge on his jersey that I could see.

I think the AFC finals would be a bloodbath, Steelers vs. Rats 3....can't say I feel all that good about it, this was pretty much the worse case scenario to me (playing them on OUR field, where if they win the game, they won the only "meaningful" game of the three)....but it is what it is.

Just get the damn W tomorrow and see what  happens in the AFC title game.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #29 on: Jan 10, 2009 at 19:46 »

You have to be shitting me.  We to eat at halftime.  I can't believe the Ratbirds pulled this one out. Did Johnson get hurt 'cause it doesn't look like he gained another yard.  Must have been a fugly second half.

Guess those turnovers were costly.  They usually are.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: