Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 27, 2014 at 23:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you kidding???  (Read 393 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Jan 12, 2009 at 10:25 »

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3825769&sportCat=nfl

Dude, SHUT UP!!!  If we've learned anything from the NFL since 2005, it's that there is no such thing as a sure thing.

I bet the Eagles love this being posted all over ESPN.  I think they'll win, but I wouldn't count out the Cardinals right now.  I have to give credit to the Whizzinator--he fooled everybody by going pass-happy in 2005.  Now, he's fooling people by going to the run in 2008.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 10:55 »

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they beat the Iggles.  Having seen their last two games, I think the Cards are playing pretty damn well.  The defense is vastly improved and they're sticking to the run even if it's not generating much of a ypc.

When Philly beat them down a month or so ago, the Cards had just played the Giants on Sunday then traveled to Philly for Thanksgiving.  Not sure they did a ton of game planning for that one.

Now they'll host the Iggles and have plenty of time to game plan.  Wouldn't suprise me a bit if AZ went to the Super Bowl.  All the more incentive to beat the Ratbirds.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: