Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 25, 2014 at 15:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for Mike Tomlin! Coach of the year!  (Read 875 times)
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #10 on: Jan 13, 2009 at 12:10 »

Which is why I can't say Harbaugh, who rubs me the wrong way as a whiny fuck, should get the nod.  Easier SOS than the Steelers; rookie QB, granted, but a stout veteran defense, a better OL than ours, and a pretty decent group of RBs. 

I come back tot he coordinators that he has around him...  Rex Ryan still runs the defense the exact same.  They brought in Cam Cameron and he runs the offense (I really wish the Steelers would have made a play for him last offseason.)  So Harbaugh really just needs to make sure the team runs in the same direction. 

Ironically, I think this also is why Tomlin doesn't get more publicity than he does.  The defense is great so they give the credit to LeBeau which is rightfully deserved.  The offense is suspect and they might hold Tomlin accountable for that since he hasn't made a change in two years. 

Harbaugh has done a good job and I just hope he comes up one win short of this new rookie standard of a Super Bowl for HC and QB...  Just one win short would be fine.

PUMA
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Jan 13, 2009 at 12:17 »

technically, they had a more difficult SOS that we did so far (.539 Balt to .532 Steelers).

How do they figure that? 

Oh, yeah...they had to play US!  Glad we didn't have ourselves on our schedule this year!

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #12 on: Jan 14, 2009 at 00:51 »

did you notice if you vote, the next screen prompts you with a link to vote again??  i voted 10 times

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: