Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 26, 2014 at 12:54 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woodley plants Livers  (Read 1532 times)
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #10 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 13:59 »

I can't stand Rivers as much as anyone, but I think he got up looking for a penalty for getting pushed at the end.  I think it was Harrison jumped on Woodley's back, and pushed him into Rivers, who was trying to re-learn how to stand up and walk.  Maybe I'm wrong though...  Wouldn't be the first time!

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 14:00 »

I can't stand Rivers as much as anyone, but I think he got up looking for a penalty for getting pushed at the end.  I think it was Harrison jumped on Woodley's back, and pushed him into Rivers, who was trying to re-learn how to stand up and walk.  Maybe I'm wrong though...  Wouldn't be the first time!

No that sounds about right.  Looked to me like Huckleberry Phil had a case of the woozies.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
BleedGreen710

« Reply #12 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 14:31 »

Just hearing those two morons talk about how it was dangerously close to being a personal foul makes me so angry...It is football.  Would that have been a personal foul when Simms was playing?  Fuck no...shut the F up.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 16:10 »

Just hearing those two morons talk about how it was dangerously close to being a personal foul makes me so angry...It is football.  Would that have been a personal foul when Simms was playing?  Fuck no...shut the F up.

IMO, I was waiting for a PF - Unsportsmanlike - Taunting penalty as Woodman sorta stood over Rivers after suplexing his ass.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Jan 12, 2009 at 16:23 »

Agree with everything above. That said, had that been Ben and some prick like Suggs tossing him down like that, I'd be screaming at the TV, "Where the fuck is the penalty!"

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #15 on: Jan 13, 2009 at 12:12 »

Agree with everything above. That said, had that been Ben and some prick like Suggs tossing him down like that, I'd be screaming at the TV, "Where the fuck is the penalty!"

The difference is when Ben gets abused, you would never see it.  Anyone else, maybe, but not Ben.

PUMA
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: Jan 13, 2009 at 12:33 »

I planted livers once.

Nothing came up.  Who knew livers didn't grow on trees?

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: Jan 13, 2009 at 13:11 »

Much to your chagrin, I'm sure.  Time to take it easy on the Nyquiltinis.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
jasonic

« Reply #18 on: Jan 14, 2009 at 00:48 »

is there a nyquiltiy recipe out there?  i want to serve them at my SB party....

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: