Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 26, 2014 at 21:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AFCC Game  (Read 6652 times)
dare2beme

« Reply #80 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 10:44 »

D2BM's 423% uni avatar is truly disturbing, with the humanoid buttocks and rainbow spray of jizz.

That's piss.  Happens when I eat too many Flintstones vitamins.

And with that, I'm changing it back...I was going to wait until gameday, but I just don't want others who haven't read this thread to get the wrong idea.  Besides, the message I should always be conveying with my avatar is:

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #81 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 11:33 »

Still haven't decided what the venue will be, but I am scheduling pickup basketball with the youth for Sun. afternoon...just to play it safe!

Immediately after church, we'll be cooking up some kielbasa, onions, sauerkraut and stuffed peppers/cabbage for the afternoon meal.  Go play some b-ball, take a massive dump, and prolly watch the game with the youth and my son.

Mrs. Preach, lush that she is, will head to the local Stiller watering hole with her bro and sis-in-law.  She is off on Mon., so she's hitting the bar Sun. night!  And if she has more than two beers, she'll prolly pass out before kickoff.   

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #82 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 11:39 »

Mrs. Preach, lush that she is, will head to the local Stiller watering hole with her bro and sis-in-law. 

Oh, this can't be good...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #83 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 11:53 »

Oh, this can't be good...

I'm expecting an emergency call-to-duty by halftime.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
bamf16
Old School Member

« Reply #84 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 12:07 »

Section 532.

We have an inservice day on Monday, so going to have tons of fun "dahn a stadium" on Sunday.

No one wants to hear about the labor pains, they just want to see the baby.
--Lou Brock
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #85 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 12:13 »

Jesus fucking Christ, the title of this thread is a little misleading. Was looking for some good Ratshit bashing and all, but since a Noob called the Queen Of MGS a "whore", things got a little of topic..Sorry LC, ya know the kids today just don't have the same respect for their elders....That MLP shit was pretty funny though.

As for the game, I will be on my couch mesmerized by the warm glow of HDness doing my best Seth Rogen from Pineapple Express impression, and periodically either hurling profanities that would make a steel worker blush at said glow producer, or jumping up and swinging my Terrible Towel in unison with the rest of Steeler Nation. I'm hoping for a lot more of the latter.

Watched the Sept. 29th OT game on NFLN last night, and Suggs was a big problem all night. Marvel couldn't handle him at all. Would be a big break for him and his 10 sacks to not be able to go. At the very least, even if he does play, he should be less than 80%. The player that scares the shit out of me is Mason. The guy is playing hurt(torn labrum), and needs an injection to play, but he always seems to get open. Like the play from the 29th where Flock of Fucco's scrambles for like 10 seconds sideline to sideline and hucks 30 yards to him. Heap will be dangerous and you can't forget about Clayton, but Mason is Unibrow's go to guy when he really needs a play. They must keep Mason under wraps, especially on all those 3rd downs you would expect Balty's O to be in. Maybe its just wishful thinking, but IMO, the Ravoons will start to wear down in the second half of their 18th consecutive game. BA and Ben need to keep the offense balanced, even when/if the run struggles in the 1st half. Obviously, Pitt will need to throw it to put up points, but the Ravens D should get a steady diet of FWP and MM. Get these guys chasing Willie around, and they WILL tire.

LET'S GO!!!!
LET'S GO!!!!
LET'S 'EFFING GO!!!!
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #86 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 13:10 »

Jesus fucking Christ, the title of this thread is a little misleading. Was looking for some good Ratshit bashing and all,

Okay. They're nothin' but a bunch of motherless fucking whores. We'll gut them and spill their entrails on the Steelers' Super Bowl sacrificial altar. Then we'll rape their wives, sell their children into slavery, and laugh at the lamentation of thier relatives. We'll impale them, ramming spikes up their filthy assholes and display their bloodsoaked bodies on I70 at the Pennsylvania line to keep those Maryland bastards off hallowed ground. Then we'll sit around the fire and toast the victors........Sorry, I'm really bad a trash talking.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #87 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 13:40 »

I was going to start another thread but I think it fits fine here.  I don't think I'll be touching a computer this weekend so Good Luck to all of you.  Thanks for keeping me sane in a week that could rightfully drive me crazy.

If things go well on Sunday, I'll be here Tuesday to gloat and talk about how quiet this entire town has gotten. 

If things go poorly then I'll be back on here looking for a shoulder to cry on and a place to hide as I have to deal with at least two more weeks of "purple passion." 

Fingers crossed and hoping for the best...

PUMA
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2009 at 13:45 by Puma170 » Logged
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #88 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 13:41 »

Have a great weekend Puma!
smiley_towel smiley_towel smiley_towel smiley_towel smiley_towel smiley_towel

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
dare2beme

« Reply #89 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 14:00 »

Okay. They're nothin' but a bunch of motherless fucking whores. We'll gut them and spill their entrails on the Steelers' Super Bowl sacrificial altar. Then we'll rape their wives, sell their children into slavery, and laugh at the lamentation of thier relatives. We'll impale them, ramming spikes up their filthy assholes and display their bloodsoaked bodies on I70 at the Pennsylvania line to keep those Maryland bastards off hallowed ground. Then we'll sit around the fire and toast the victors........Sorry, I'm really bad a trash talking.

That wasn't bad at all  clap

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
Pages: 1 ... 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: