Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 17, 2014 at 08:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 [8] 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AFCC Game  (Read 6378 times)
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #70 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 09:58 »

I cant wait tosee the game day thread with all the little ponies. busted emoticon-suicide knuppel2 pointlaugh

Meh.  Come gameday, this True Steeler Fan will be waving the Terrible Towel again on my avatar.  I can't in good conscience do anything else.  Ye can make me walk the plank into shark infested waters, for I will stand by my Steeler principles against any and all peer pressure.  helmet

As unpopular as this might be, and don't get me wrong I don't agree with LC being called anything, but I got to side with him on this one.  On Gameday, his avatar should be as it was last week.  It only makes sense. 

PUMA

I actually agree Puma. We need all the good karma we can get, and it does look like LC has a forgiven. IMO, getting the Steeler avatar back up for the game would be acceptable. MLP can go back up Monday. But who the hell am I to say what someone should or shouldn't do? Smiley

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #71 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 10:06 »

Folks, d2bm changed his own avatar and can change it back whenever he wants.  We're all having fun here, right?

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #72 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 10:14 »

Folks, d2bm changed his own avatar and can change it back whenever he wants.  We're all having fun here, right?

I know I am  yeehaw

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #73 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 10:16 »

We're all having fun here, right?

I'll let ya know Sunday night @ about 10 PM ~ ish.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
dare2beme

« Reply #74 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 10:23 »

We're all having fun here, right?

I'll let ya know Sunday night @ about 10 PM ~ ish.

And that's what it's all about.  Glad to see the thread back on topic.  I hate it when idiots like myself hijack a thread like this.  wacko

So where and how will everyone be celebrating/watching the game?  Here in Jacksonburgh, FL, I haven't decided yet whether to take the family to one of the many Steeler bars in the area or just make it a family thing at home with plenty of beer and Pittsburgh cuisine.

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #75 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 10:29 »

And that's what it's all about.  Glad to see the thread back on topic.  I hate it when idiots like myself hijack a thread like this.  wacko

So where and how will everyone be celebrating/watching the game?  Here in Jacksonburgh, FL, I haven't decided yet whether to take the family to one of the many Steeler bars in the area or just make it a family thing at home with plenty of beer and Pittsburgh cuisine.

I will be watching at home in front of my 52-inch Sony Bravia. HD, it's in Sony's DNA  headbang Praying, drinking, praying some more. Wishin' and hopin'. To be this close to the prize, and. well.... I don't even want to think about it. FUCK THE RATBIRDS!!!!!!!111111

otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #76 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 10:29 »

So where and how will everyone be celebrating/watching the game?

The local watering hole. Been going there for about 8-9 years. There's a regular group that watches the Steelers games.

Have already told the Mrs. I'll be needing a ride to and from the bar. No school on Monday - praise God.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #77 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 10:33 »

I'll be watching at home.  May try to get another gameday chat going so y'all watch out for that.  Actually, the gameday thread followed by a post-game chat might be better.  Who the eff knows?

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
dare2beme

« Reply #78 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 10:38 »

No school on Monday - praise God

iagree I work at a university.

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #79 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 10:39 »

D2BM's 423% uni avatar is truly disturbing, with the humanoid buttocks and rainbow spray of jizz.

Gonna get that as a tat, dude?

Looks like it'll just be the wife and I at home for this one.  We've had playoff parties in years past, but unless something comes together at the last minute, looks like it will be a quiet night.  The usual vocalizations notwithstanding.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: 1 ... 7 [8] 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: