Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 19, 2014 at 03:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AFCC Game  (Read 6387 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #90 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 14:06 »

Yeah, don't mess with the Transylvania Steelers.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #91 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 14:21 »

Okay. They're nothin' but a bunch of motherless fucking whores. We'll gut them and spill their entrails on the Steelers' Super Bowl sacrificial altar. Then we'll rape their wives, sell their children into slavery, and laugh at the lamentation of thier relatives. We'll impale them, ramming spikes up their filthy assholes and display their bloodsoaked bodies on I70 at the Pennsylvania line to keep those Maryland bastards off hallowed ground. Then we'll sit around the fire and toast the victors........Sorry, I'm really bad a trash talking.

Exxxcellennnt *coupled with Burns' clasped hands*................ I especially like the impaled warning signs on I-70. Maybe we can get a Mad Max-like mobile to hang the still alive but severely traumatized Ray-Ray and Bart Scott from, and then give it to Puma to tear around enemy territory with.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #92 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 21:06 »

watching with Penso (if he's still alive after the Dallas invasion) and the guy who's first post was the "throwback" Ravens jersey at the local.  We have such a good Steeler crowd it isn't a Jets/Giants bar anymore and to reward us the owner has an HD projection gignormous screen for all the Steeler games.  Only downside is he's annoying as hell and reminds us every week at least 5 times, "i got this for you guys, remember?  It's HD, looks good!"  It does look good though i must say...

GO STEELERS!!!   smiley_towel cheer smiley_towel
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2009 at 21:18 by jasonic » Logged

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #93 on: Jan 17, 2009 at 07:05 »

D2mb - dude, your avatar be what it need to be.  All Steelers all the time.
I was just fucking wit ya like everyone else.  Though not sure still on future pix...

I'll be at BW3s, hopefully with friends. Bro will be in Snowshoe skiing, but watching I'm sure!!
Sis at home watching.

Who Ride?  WE RIDE!!!

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #94 on: Jan 17, 2009 at 10:33 »

One kiddie with the in-laws and the other at a sleepover, since there is no school Monday, so just me and Mrs. BV.  Picking up some whiskey this morning, got a meatball platter from Sam's, and some ginger spice and garlic chicken stuff.

It will be a good time as long as the Ravens are gutted!!!!!!

I was at the gym yesterday and when I was getting dressed and stuff the Raven PC was on the TV.  The Steeler PC was approx 40 minutes away, and Killer was up next at the podium.  Had some things to do and couldn't manage 1 - 10 minutes of ole Killer.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #95 on: Jan 18, 2009 at 06:22 »

spending the day with family and friends drinking beer, girlie drinks eating wingies and a whole assortment of crap ALLL DAY!  WIth the special occasion of playing a divisional rival in the big game, i just might go out and buy a sandwich ring!

the previous 3 AFCCG losses against the Donks, and 2 against the Patriots, were spent at my sisters house.  Usually shitfaced by 2nd quarter and heartbroken by the 4th.  broke with tradition in 05 and just watched with my dad and SOBER, needless to say that worked out pretty good.

Go steelers and eff the ratbirds up ALLLL NIGHT!!!

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
dare2beme

« Reply #96 on: Jan 18, 2009 at 11:22 »

I'll be watching at home.  May try to get another gameday chat going so y'all watch out for that.  Actually, the gameday thread followed by a post-game chat might be better.  Who the eff knows?

I'll go out on a limb and suggest that the gametime chat makes more sense, considering the fast-paced developments that happen during game time lend to a real-time chat format.  As long as the chat is advertised well in advance (including a reiteration of the firewall issue, heh), I see no problem.

We decided to be at home for the game, so I'll be around either way.

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #97 on: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:04 »

Our record when I'm getting drunk in front of my computer this year is pretty damn good and being the superstitious fellow that I am I can't change it up now.

Jealous of everyone attending. Be loud. Be very loud.
dare2beme

« Reply #98 on: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:13 »

I'm on my 4th beer already and there's no indication of slowing down...my drunk chat/posting should be interesting...

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #99 on: Jan 18, 2009 at 16:46 »

I'm on my 4th beer already and there's no indication of slowing down...my drunk chat/posting should be interesting...

Like mine last week??  Haha, I'm on beer 3.  Getting more nervous.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
Pages: 1 ... 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: