Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 23, 2014 at 10:13 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So, who's goin' on Sunday??  (Read 1416 times)
bamf16
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Jan 13, 2009 at 19:52 »

Coworker's daughter and son in law have season tickets, and I'm at the top of the list when they can't go.  Already went once this year with the tix (Chargers in Nov.) and once last year.  He tells me odds are they'll be available.  I'm supposed to know by 3pm Thursday.

Keeping the fingers crossed.  $125 apiece.  Need the money for the wedding this June, but can't pass up that price after paying twice that to go with kchop to the last AFC championship game at home, and we all know how that ended up!

No one wants to hear about the labor pains, they just want to see the baby.
--Lou Brock
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #11 on: Jan 14, 2009 at 08:02 »

Need the money for the wedding this June, but can't pass up that price after paying twice that to go with kchop to the last AFC championship game at home, and we all know how that ended up!

Maybe you shouldn't go then... 
PUMA
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #12 on: Jan 14, 2009 at 08:06 »

Coworker's daughter and son in law have season tickets, and I'm at the top of the list when they can't go.  Already went once this year with the tix (Chargers in Nov.) and once last year.  He tells me odds are they'll be available.  I'm supposed to know by 3pm Thursday.

Keeping the fingers crossed.  $125 apiece.  Need the money for the wedding this June, but can't pass up that price after paying twice that to go with kchop to the last AFC championship game at home, and we all know how that ended up!

Haha, oops!  I'm glad I got scammed then, because I was at the New England AFCC game too.  I was going to risk everything for the town of Pittsburgh for my own selfish desires.  I'm such a bad person.....

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Jan 14, 2009 at 09:09 »

You need to get your priorities in order, man. 

Weddings come and go, but this is the Steelers...Ravens...@ home...AFCCG...middle of fucking January...Ben...Ward. ..Willie...Harrison.. .The Wig.  A lifetime of memories there.  A day you'll never forget.

Does that clear things up for ya?

Oh, and how many tickets would you score from your coworker and where are they?  Depending on the answer and if you're willing to take me, I might be willing to pay for you.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
bamf16
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Jan 14, 2009 at 09:31 »

I'm going!!!!!!

500 section, 20 yard line.  Last time I was in these seats, we won.

And I'd gladly take you if you paid for me....but then the wedding wouldn't happen in June because wifey-to-be would cut my you know what off and run away.  Gotta love a woman who will sit out in the cold, screaming at professional football players with me, and who will kill me for not taking her!

No one wants to hear about the labor pains, they just want to see the baby.
--Lou Brock
dare2beme

« Reply #15 on: Jan 14, 2009 at 09:35 »

Gotta love a woman who will sit out in the cold, screaming at professional football players with me, and who will kill me for not taking her!

That was my #1 priority when looking for a wife.
Well, almost #1.

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: Jan 14, 2009 at 10:38 »

I'm going!!!!!!

500 section, 20 yard line.  Last time I was in these seats, we won.

And I'd gladly take you if you paid for me....but then the wedding wouldn't happen in June because wifey-to-be would cut my you know what off and run away.  Gotta love a woman who will sit out in the cold, screaming at professional football players with me, and who will kill me for not taking her!

Well, there's a feather in your cap.  She can't have it both ways.  Either ya got money for the wedding or ya both go to the game.  Win, win for you.  Enjoy.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 05:28 »

It's going to be 22 degrees at kickoff with a light snow.  That's not bad at all. 

Bamf16, we sit not too far from where you will be on Sunday.  Great seats, we are high enough to see the plays develope and close enough to know who's making the plays.
KeystoneKC
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: Jan 16, 2009 at 21:03 »

Weddings come and go, but this is the Steelers...Ravens...@ home...AFCCG...middle of fucking January...Ben...Ward. ..Willie...Harrison.. .The Wig.  A lifetime of memories there.  A day you'll never forget.

So,... AJ.  Divorce law is your specialty,... right?

Cleveland:  The only NFL city to never play in, or host, a Superbowl.  That bears repeating.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #19 on: Jan 17, 2009 at 20:28 »

So,... AJ.  Divorce law is your specialty,... right?

It's not his, but it could be mine...
Heck, I might do it for free!!

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: