Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 29, 2014 at 18:28 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Relax...  (Read 841 times)
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #10 on: Jan 15, 2009 at 17:35 »

what the heck, does Washington have a 48 inch verticle?  why doesnt that dude get up like that for some of those rainbows that ben rains down on him. 

dudes higher than holmes...if thats possible. Grin

Think I remember some Stillers discussing who has the best dunk, and guys saying Washington had the flat out best vertical.

There was a charity event at the local College here after the super bowl season, where a team consisting of Steelers played a team consisting of local firemen in basketball. Ended up getting free tickets through work. Nate was one of the Steelers and he dunked several times, including a reverse and a couple off of alley oops. Dude can definitely jump and is one hell of an Bball player/athlete.

On a side note at halftime they had a couple tables set up with certain guys signing autographs. This was right after we signed Ryan Clark and he and Deshea signed my terrible towel. I BSed with Deshea and Clark for a few minutes. Really cool dudes.
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Jan 15, 2009 at 18:54 »

I got the Steelers cover here in Minnesota.  Sweet!

During the last Super Bowl run, just before the AFCC when they had 4 covers with each QB of the remaining teams, I couldn't find a Ben cover anywhere.  I was relieved when I opened my mailbox this morning.

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: